• Thread starter 420alldaze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caveman4.20

caveman4.20

2012 12 25 10 37 51 991

jyip

jyip

doin a late already waked wake and bake with some fire white widow honeycomb bho... fresh top nuggs about 7 days dry,,,, light light amber to the color of the post reply button,,,,,sic taste & effect so
merry xmass wake n bakers.....hope it went well for ya all....lookin under that nugget tree for a brandy new oil rig or a fat jar of primo nuggs, or better yet a fat slab of honeycomb of something sic like purple nepalese,, or like this stuff i got called Killawatt from seedsman or seedism i forget,, but its a25% thc strain that grows monstr nuggs , an og cross that is growin like crazy,,we will soon see what it is

soo, here i go ...torch,, click,,, WW honeycomb onto my hmk swing skillet thru my silica ,,,and ahhhhhhhh,, nice :D,,very nice

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
smoking some dogshit smelln nug...topping with wax i made last night..cant smoke enough to get in a good mood..going back for round four :D

jyip

jyip

[QUOTE
tattoojimfiddy nuttz

New
smoking some dogshit smelln nug...topping with wax i made last night..cant smoke enough to get in a good mood..going back for round four :D][/QUOTE] haha,, i feel ya there brother........gonna doa couple xtra wake n bakes right now myself​

420alldaze

420alldaze

I'm obviously brain damaged cuz I never saw this thread........weird cuz I'm a 4:20 am wake n bake fiend from way back......sweet pics folks ................grouchy n lazy n full of no inspiration this mornin....whaz new....guess I'll choke this lil sweet nug of a sweet skunk hybrid down.........lmaoView attachment 278300
whats up yabba dabba? welcome to tha wake n bake show! glad you could join us with that skunky nug. thanks and stop back anytime:)

jyip

jyip

genetics make or break it fo sho!

dabbin on some super fresh lemon kush,,,,absolute fuggin fire! tatse is insane and it medicates te shit outa ya! so i hva tiny xtube now,,a a 3 gram one,,,,works great,,i got 3/4g off my white widow,, almost as muc from g13 and about .5 gr from lemon kush,,, but lk is strongest, tho yielded less,,huh? but suoer super taste! so waje n baje all day today :D anybody hee that cell phones transmit here tjey tok the pic at w/gps? or spmetin?

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
got my hands on a g of sour D lastnight lol.....why the hell do i get this twiggy ugly sour d every time,,,but is dank nuggets o_O...smells great tastes great great high ..just ugly...no pics of this stuff...so ugly i smoked it all lmao

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
View attachment 279167View attachment 279169 a lil personal pet haze project I've dabbled with the last few years tryin to get back to the haze looks n smell i remember my dad grew growin up.........fuckin wispy lil popcorn nugs dont make shit for weight! lmfao my dog hates my hyper ass in the mornin....:D
bro you are my kinda of wake n baker lol :D im tearing a page out of the sunday paper to roll that up for you ;)

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
this white strawberry is fucking crazy white leaner....hell good scizzor hash...samples again..what the hell ,,shave them leggs a bit ...

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
the worst snack cake i ever had...fucking gross bluebird bull shit...that wake n bake made me do it...atleast my brown milk was good :D why are doughnut shops not open today o_O
DSC03515

420alldaze

420alldaze

i ended up in the jar of white strawberry samples :D...
mmm anything outta those jars would be great, i need more friends like that...lol
yabba that haze is looking nice. how long they go?

the worst snack cake i ever had...fucking gross bluebird bull shit...that wake n bake made me do it...atleast my brown milk was good :D why are doughnut shops not open today o_O View attachment 279487
lmao you cant expect good taste from a bluebird...lol
Its the last morning w-n-b of 2012! Hope everyone had a good green year and that the next is even greener.

Did me a batch on xmas of my headband wax. Its tasting pretty sweet this morning.

View attachment 279343
View attachment 279344
View attachment 279345
View attachment 279346

View attachment 279342

Happy New Years !
very nice brother, looks like you ended the year in a fog...lol hope all is good in your world brotha. tell everyone i sez high:D
jyip that lemon skunk sounds delicious i miss my lemon skunk very badly, she was a frost whore:)
happy new year to all my friends and farmers

420alldaze

420alldaze

whats up dank freinds? smokin on some local sour d... pretty tasty looks real nice just doesnt have the real d flavor in the end,,,oh well maybe next time...lol:D cant get pics to load....wtf oh well just take my word for it....lol
Sd2
Highlife
got this one to load and thats alll folks

Latest posts

Top Bottom