Waldo Fire

• Thread starter Melizzard
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Melizzard

Melizzard

Omg now it is right above Manitou and the W part of the Springs! Damn but I just can't believe this season ... Will we even have any forest left by September?

Xoo
Melizzard

K

kolah

I know Mel, I went into Woodland yesterday and saw the blaze. Manitou Springs is evaculated. That's one of my favorite places to hang out. Praying for rain. (without lightning though!)

Hope all is well!

coloradochem

coloradochem

Was at garden of gods yesterday when they closed it. Hope they get it under control soon! I wonder if this is the asshole who was starting fires up in teller. Boy id like to get my hands on that pos! Stay safe everyone!

S

SoCoMMJ

Yeah this is bad, and getting worse. Everybody here knows somebody impacted by evacuations. Pretty close to our neighborhood, but we are only in voluntary evacuations. Some of our crew is even closer. Hope for the best for anybody in the zone!

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
Ive had alot of friends evacuated in the last 24 hours.All this smoke is kicking my ass. I hope they can control this soon.

S

SatansSon

I thought we had a fire at my daughters place in rural s el paso cnty yesterday. The haze was so thick n still with the dry heat it was very unpleasant. Poor gal is an extreme house keeper n the suit is causing a crazy dust accumulation inside all shit up even with the hepa filters blazing. My grandsons are both asthmatic n they are miserable. Her husband has a small independent farm n all the animals are in panic. Lucky for them though there is no trees anywhere near them to burn for the most part. Need a lot of rain soon.

manitoid.

manitoid.

Was allowed to go back home today, they are saying it is 5% contained at this point.

S

SoCoMMJ

They bladed the anchor point at saving Cascade. Now they start working to extend the lines until they join together at the far end.

manitoid.

manitoid.

182110 477560282271069 688357708 n

205405 478368958856868 2032058357 n
168853 469852256376743 1414389716 n

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
The hills behind the flatirons in Boulder are on fire also. Struck by lighting.

outwest

psilobuds

psilobuds

shits guys, hope everyone here is alright. australia gets some pretty devastating fires like these. a few years back we had one of the worst ones in history and the worst in terms of loss of human life. it has been called black saturday. 173 people were killed and over 2000 houses were burnt down. that might not sound like a lots, but we have about 1/15th of the population of you guys. such a fucked times. i don't think anyone down here will forget it or the images and footage that were constantly being shown. :(

S

SoCoMMJ

You can not imagine the Armageddon that we left behind. We grabbed up a few things, said fuck it on the rest, and hope for the best. It's going to be a long night.

Latest posts

Top Bottom