walk before i run....

• Thread starter kennyhfc
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kennyhfc

Alright folks,

A few questions for anyone, I've got an lsd from seed that I intend to scrog in a 15 litre autopot, with aerodome, using coco and clay pebbles (70/30). I usually hand feed using ionic nutes and advanced nutrients big bud as a booster.

I'm thinking of upgrading to the canna range, including cannazyme, (I've never used any kind of root treament, before, btw) I suspect my inexperience combined with the ionic nutes brought on nute lock on my last grow and I'm looking for any thoughts.

I'll be vegging under a 250w mh and flowering under 400w hps and I live in a soft water area.

My main questions,

Will cannazyme make a difference in a small grow?
Is the canna coco range my best option?
Any suggestions for me?

Peace all,

Kenny.

Jack Dupp

Jack Dupp

Hey Kenny.

Cannazyme is not a root booster, it breaks down old decaying roots and organic material. Rhizotonic is Canna's root booster.
I use 10 ml per gal of Cannazyme once a week, and Rhizo at 2 ml per gal until about week 6.

I run Canna Coco A & B, Cannazyme, Rhizotonic, PK 13/14, but not Boost. All solid for my needs. I also use CalMg+ which is necessary in coco. If you didn't use CalMg, that may have caused your nute problems.

It is also a good idea to mix your nutes in a specific order. For example: I first mix silica if I'm using it, then CalMg, then A & B, then any other additives. I'm told this order prevents lock-out.

I run 100% coco in 1/2 galllon containers and water everyday with a feed, feed, water schedule. I don't use plain water either. I always add something like molasses or CalMg.

Canna is a great nutrient, and I would advise using the whole line for a few runs to see what you need or don't need. You could always substitute some other bud booster like MOAB for Boost and save a bit of coin. Boost is the most expensive additive.

Good luck on your choice.

K

kennyhfc

Thanks Jack,

I've just been online and ordered the stuff you suggested, can't wait to get started now. I didn't know about mixing nutes in a specific order, so that's something I've learned that would never have occurred to me.

Top Bottom