• Thread starter caregiverken
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
:eek:
Walmart’s marijuana will be produced in-house. The company announced that they’re currently working with State and Federal law enforcement and regulatory agencies to establish three “industrial-sized” marijuana “production facilities,” all of which will be located in Colorado. Walmart plans to invest an ironic $420 million into those facilities over the next six years, and claims their early profit estimates range close to $2.3 billion yearly - See more at:

:woot: lol

DAT

DAT

Wonder what the pay will be at the walmart farm?
LOL! $4.20 an hour! WHat are all the dispensarys going to do. The world is changing at such a fast pace. its all about convience and cheapness. damn I gotz to buy property In Colorado. I cant believe it, Everyday theres something new! I feel bad for the dispensary people, they are going to get fucked big time. oh well, what are you going to do.

SpiderK

SpiderK

I pity the peeps that chased said green rush with $$$ into the colorado basement wars. at some point you will see 30 million dollar greenhouses ( 12-14 football fields in size ) doting the countryside & a price drop like you never dreamed of ....

they should start sending state workers soon in the name of safety. plant counts, electricity double checks, regulation, testing requirements all will price out lil guy after they dream up enough hoop jumps and lock down the borders.

Gh

Gh1

Last edited:
SpiderK

SpiderK

That story is B/S

Maybe so but the big boys are coming .... same billion dollars that runs around wall street driving apps & money making industries. The more states that go green the wall mart / home depot top grow houses will buy up the smaller guys like every other industry in the usa. Like coke & pepsi bought up all the flav water houses when they cut into sales .... Groups will roll in, buy out the good grow houses then take out the rest and set the price high ... like home depot buying a billion shovels in china but still selling them just below the other sellers but they are making 500% so after a few years the smaller stores fold like a house of cards ....

Last edited:
SpiderK

SpiderK

I think one of the breeders ( ken gdp ? ) is setting his op up for a wall street sale some day. I think i seen him in a mag with new marketing / branding and i think thats his goal. Get taken out by some investors who do not have time building what he has done ... Like coke a name or brand has value in marketing / sales.

OGkushistein

OGkushistein

It's a major blow to those that make a living growing but a dream come through for those of us who work day in and day out and do this for the love of the Plant and not having to put hard earned money in the pockets of other's.The workers will get there minimum wage and we will get our Flowers for dirt cheap.It will help get those that grow like crap to begin with out the market.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

MOTHERFUCK Walmart. Is this not the same piece of shit company who risked court to fire a red card holder who pissed positive for cannabis?!

Fuck Walmart and their stockholders in the ear.

Sorry about the language. I get agitated. Time for some WiFi.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

The day I spend a dollar at Walmart or McDonald's (what the holy hell; auto-correct knew their names) I will chop off my little finger.

Hiccup. Bristol brewery unleashed the Maibock today and I was there.

burn4me

burn4me

It's a major blow to those that make a living growing but a dream come through for those of us who work day in and day out and do this for the love of the Plant and not having to put hard earned money in the pockets of other's.The workers will get there minimum wage and we will get our Flowers for dirt cheap.It will help get those that grow like crap to begin with out the market.
i can dig that... go back to basics with it and really tweek on perfecting the craft. but still sucks because mom and pop shops get wiped away sometimes. but it is the cost of doing biz. fuck it thats why its a hobby to me. get it legal is all i ask. i dont want to go to jail for a PLANT

HookedonPonics

HookedonPonics

This isnt real, walmart or any other multi billion dollar company wont touch mmj until the federal laws are changed and set in stone. They have too much to risk for forfeiture. I think everyone needs to stop worrying so much, if you produce good product and do it well, you will be fine. Itll be like the alcohol business, majority of it will be run by the big guys. But their will be room for plenty of local micro brews so to speak. What would you rather drink? A bud light or a sierra nevada? *cracks pale ale*

Top Bottom