Walter's innovative tent design...

• Thread starter WalterWhiteFire
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

I wanted to show you guys what I been working on. I Havent seen anyone else set up their tents like this but its a damn good idea. Super clean, lots of over head room, and keeps alot of the heat outside the tent.
Walters innovative tent design

sixstring

sixstring

Super cool custom tent wwf!!! And those plants look ready to bust, im gunna stick around and watch this one fo sho.
I dont move my lights anymore, I just start my ladies on milk crates and progressively move them to wood blocks and then the floor.but im running 600.i would think you wont have to worry about that if your lookin to fill that tent.

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

Thanks SS! I was really just showing off the tent here. If you want to follow my grows click the link in my sig. See you around dude!

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

Def. wanna see how this turns out, best of luck, nice tent setup!

reloader

reloader

Nice Walt. ( and I still have WW on my mind after last nights breaking Bad) Those plants look beautiful. Is this in addition to your other flower room? I love the room it gives you. What size is that tent, it looks huge.

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Wwf, that tent looks genius..good idea helps alot with the overhead space..
So what did you uses for the seal around the hoods? And what's the height of the outside room?

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

You should present the idea to manufactures of these tents, it's an innovative idea, you probably could get paid for the design ... Respect bro..

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

Nice Walt. ( and I still have WW on my mind after last nights breaking Bad) Those plants look beautiful. Is this in addition to your other flower room? I love the room it gives you. What size is that tent, it looks huge.

This tent is on a flip flop with my other room. Its a 10x10

Top Bottom