Walter's WhiteFireOG Trophy Hunt

• Thread starter WalterWhiteFire
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

Howdy farmers! Welcome to Walter’s WhiteFireOg grow log.... Trophy hunting. On Mon 6/4/2012(a full moon) I germinated 30 beans of this dank Raskal gear. Paper towel method with tap water, Ph lowered to 7 with lemon juice. 36 hrs later... 28 of the 30 are fully germed and placed tail down in a 18oz Solo cup full of Pro-Mix watered in gently with a tank sprayer... 24/7 T5 lighting... Until next time...

Walters whitefireog trophy hunt
Walters whitefireog trophy hunt 2

2DogWalker

Nice germ rates dude!!!!
Pretty awesome for being in the freezer for 12 mths!!!

Can't wait to see what u find I'm sure it will be my inspiration to look for a new and improved keeper pheno...

Be well,
2dw

D

docdoom420

Yeah I've harvey'd a few phenos none of which were trophy class unfortunately. Congrats on your keeper and happy harvest! which way is your gal leaning? The smoke is crazy potent... My life got significantly harder when i started smoking WiFi all day.
only rocking 2 gal smart pots... tight for space, but can get some 4 foot monsters outta those bad gurls... took my buddy a pack to find the right one.. we shall see, never smoked the real deal kinda excited...

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Mr. Wifi,
Best of luck with your hunt. I just finished 18 whitefire phenos, and two are outstanding. One is short, big buds, nice taste and smell, and uber heavy trichromes. The other is more kushy with a ton of golf ball sized frosted nugs that tastse and smell outstanding. Both have a very powerful stone. I'll have to check in on the progress.

-TF

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

30 fem seeds!!?! You're not messing around. That's a lotta dank to go thru.
Haha i know!! I didnt expect a germ rate quite so good... Just better odds on finding my trophy pheno!!!
Mr. Wifi,
Best of luck with your hunt. I just finished 18 whitefire phenos, and two are outstanding. One is short, big buds, nice taste and smell, and uber heavy trichromes. The other is more kushy with a ton of golf ball sized frosted nugs that tastse and smell outstanding. Both have a very powerful stone. I'll have to check in on the progress.

-TF
If you could only save one of them from certain death which would you choose?

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

I'm gonna need to smoke them more before I pick my favorite kid to eliminate. Although, I say that my #12 pheno (the more kushy structured plant) would be the best representation of what was intended in the WiFi cross if that helps you out.

-TF

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

The smoke will outstanding with either pheno. Out of the phenos ive had, smoke quality was really similar... Heavy sleeper kush. Im more interested in finding the stout structure fast nugging large yeilding phenos. I'd guess they would be white leaning...

Latest posts

Top Bottom