Walter's World: Blumats/AlienOrganics/GSC/'91/SCMK/GrapeApe/WiFi...

• Thread starter WalterWhiteFire
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

Howdy Farmers! I hope all is well and the gardens are green! This thread is going to chronicle my cannabis journey for the next couple months. I Switched back to organics this round and came up with a modified Alien Program to use in conjuncture with the Blumats. So here is the game plan. 12 plants in Coco/Peat mix, 3 Blumat Maxi's per NC10's under 3ooow. The Strains are Gsc, Chem "91, So Cal Master Kush, Grape Ape, Purple Jones, Freight Train, And the 6 best WiFi Phenos from the hunt last rip. Heres the Feeding schedule. Lots of Pics to Come!!!
Walters world blumatsalienorganicsgsc91scmkgrapeapewifi

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

is there a bean in there:D wow. Ive only seen this one other time.
No bean just a fatty calyx. I ate it.
Rock wool system looks grrreat bro! You know I'll be in for this blumat ride...got the plan about to come together tomorrow around here for the next run...I think you'll like the plan!

2dw
Thanks brothermang. Sounds good, Im looking forward to it!

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

Howdy Farmers! I hope all is well and the gardens are green! This thread is going to chronicle my cannabis journey for the next couple months. I Switched back to organics this round and came up with a modified Alien Program to use in conjuncture with the Blumats. So here is the game plan. 12 plants in Coco/Peat mix, 3 Blumat Maxi's per NC10's under 3ooow. The Strains are Gsc, Chem "91, So Cal Master Kush, Grape Ape, Purple Jones, Freight Train, And the 6 best WiFi Phenos from the hunt last rip. Heres the Feeding schedule. Lots of Pics to Come!!! View attachment 278410
I forgot to mention this above but I wanted to Thank Alien for putting his program out there for everybody, super cool. utmost respect.

KeystonerFMX

KeystonerFMX

Premium Farmer
Supporter
yikes man a black widow! that shits scary.. i hate spiders hahaha. but your setup is looking really nice!

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

Update!
Blumats are the Facking shat! After a few days of literally dialing them in, they are cranking out the juice, and the plants couldn't be happier. These pics are day 7 of flower, Just waking up for their morning stretch. Thanks for stoppin in and checkin out my little grow! Its gonna be a fun run. I finally found a setting on the camera to make my HPS shots not soo crummy.

So Cal Master - Super vigorous!

Here is the Rez for the blumats. Custom 1/4' quick connect shut offs. 12 galllon rez, water pump for ciculation, float valve from the small boy, water heater. Gonna add a Bulkhead so i can empty it super easy.

Here you can see the two 8mm lines come into the flowering room.

Ive zip tied the bejesus out of the watering circuit, so its like the shape of a q-tip. This is the first pratical use Ive found for these yo-yos!

I was gonna put a layer of hydroton down as mulch like I usually do, but it seems being able to monitor the dryness of the surface is important. I may still put it down when I do the 14 day thin out. I love how clean it looks and a little percolation goes a long way. Added surface perc would help the effeciency of the blumats emensly.

Top Bottom