Wanderlust and a digital bug in my ear...

• Thread starter Prodigal Son
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Prodigal Son

.... had brought me to this place some time back.

Today, I had the occasion to be reminded about this forum and forgot that I registered but never posted an intro.... So very sorry folks!

I'll admit- I am following through for some selfish reasons and I am not ashamed to admit it- I search for some decent moms to replenish my small med collective's indica reserves.... I have been unsuccessful for over 2 years now in getting the stuff back into the dispensary- I was told by someone out there to check here for a resource on some good Kushes. Once post count is up- I'll do that. (A special thanks out there to BBP for reminding me)

Biker, writer, philosopher gardener with a penchant for poetry and pun at your service people of the farm... I also organic farm produce in the warmer months- of course I had lettuce right up until a week or so ago.

I have references- but then they might not be good, lol! In any case- glad to meet ya!

Peace On from the P-Son.

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Hi Prodigal Son welcome to the friendly farm enjoy your stay :D no trolls here!

New grower? then read our

Looking for info on a certain strain? Check out our Strain Guide -

Thinking of visiting Amsterdam? check out our Coffee Shop reviews -

S

Stackin Paper

Wassup PS,

i used to like the poetry thing at HG, especially when other people joined in, was some good shit man:yes

P

Prodigal Son

stackin.... I miss seeing you mate- had a few good laughs didn't we though?

Yea, I have been floatin about and hangin over at TCC and bouncing around since the whole HG and CSC crashola stuff. Everyone became scattered and I have had to reg at a million places to keep up!

Not a new grower but I suppose I am a new farmer about here so I'll be gently acclimating in a respectful manner as I have ulterior motives to look after- first up? Get some posts in so I can PM.

Anyone who remebers me or just wants to post a retort- feel free as I need to respond, *chuckle*

Well- off to find a reason to post!

F

fuzzy

Welcome

Hey PS hows it going?Good and green i hope.From HG myself.I like the peeps and info here so far.I like the laid back scene myself. Peace,Fuzzy

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
welcome to the farm Prodigal Son :hi

H

HerbalTea

Well hey there stranger, LOL:hi...yeah, folks are kinda scattered these days, but I'm glad to see some familiar faces coming together, everywhere they can. The farm is a nice sunny spot to start some growin', too!...:flower

Yellowjacket

Yellowjacket

Hmmmmmm don't I know you from somewhere's? LOL

Good ta see ya PS.

YJ

P

Prodigal Son

Well now... here I am again.

Look- I am not going to be offended at any "Fair Weather" type remarks you all might want to throw at me... but alas, my current place of social mayhem is down.

So I am stopping in here to get the forum monkey off my back- I feel so pathetic!

Hope the farmers here are doing well, and I expect everyone is a little high maybe?

Hollerin at you if'n you know me...

W

witchking

Yup, link appears to be broke. Hope it isn't for good. THCfarmer is a cool place tho.

H

HerbalTea

Heh, heh...was havin' the same problem here bro'. That's why I'll never keep my eggs all in one basket again, LOL...:)

P

Prodigal Son

Heh, heh...was havin' the same problem here bro'. That's why I'll never keep my eggs all in one basket again, LOL...:)

Ain't it the truth brother HT... I can't be very active at more than one place at a time, but I am registered everywhere... forum safety nets, lol!

H

HerbalTea

Exactly it dude. I lost 3 years worth o' info when HG420 went down...never, EVER again. Like you, I can't really be a regular at more'n 1 or 2 at a time, but I lurk all over the place.

J

jess27

Welcome to our farm, P-Son ! You will meet a lot of nice and helpfull guys here, hope you like it! :cool0010:
Jess

Top Bottom