Wanna Build A "storage Shed" In Backyard..

• Thread starter bankcee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
str8smokn

str8smokn

You better have AC!
I'm in a shed and waiting on my electric to be upgraded now for three months it seems like. And the summer heat is already cooking where I'm at..
I just lost two to heat..
Just run double the power that you think you may need.
Good luck
STR8

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Roof 3/12 pitch use a 15 pound felt with architectural shingle lite in color. Floor preferably concrete pad but if not fees able cinder blocks with wood framing use 5/8 plywood for sheating. For walls and floor I use a product called TPO. It's fully glued where it's installed. TPO is a commercial roofing product that's white in color. It bounces the UV in the grow I find it maximizes my harvest by at least 15-20 percent. Oh use gevitas you will love them I'll never go back to sodiums.
PEACE

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Walls 2x4 16 inch on center, T 111siding.
Roof 2x6 2 foot on center 1/2 cdx
Floor 2x6 2 foot on center 5/8 cdx

H

Hookup

What size u thinkin? How tight is the budget? I was a carpenter in another life. If ya have any questions fire away. For a 12x12 ur lookin at about 2,500 in material for just the shed. That of course depends on how fancy ur tryin to get.
Wood butcher!lol.

CannabisJohn

CannabisJohn

What size u thinkin? How tight is the budget? I was a carpenter in another life. If ya have any questions fire away. For a 12x12 ur lookin at about 2,500 in material for just the shed. That of course depends on how fancy ur tryin to get.

I built a 12x12 with 10 ft walls about 5 years ago. With the indoor equipment, a/c, growing stuff to get started, and building, I spent about 11k total from empty land to grower.

bankcee

bankcee

what if I did 12 by 12. used like

I was thinking 12 by 12 with like a 4x9 veg room and a 6x9 bloom room. perhaps a small perpetual shed lol

bankcee

bankcee

I built a 12x12 with 10 ft walls about 5 years ago. With the indoor equipment, a/c, growing stuff to get started, and building, I spent about 11k total from empty land to grower.

I have most of the equipment already and if not I can get some.. fairly cheap.. and I also might be able to get the lumber from my work.

bankcee

bankcee

what do you think @G gnome

what should a good veg room to flower room ratio be?

bankcee

bankcee

so the the dimensions I stated wouldn't leave me enough room huh? what size would be good to dry trim and work and all that stuff. I've never built anything like this so idek where to begin..

maybe 5x8 bloom and 4x4 veg? that would leave me with like 3x12 and 4x12 somewhere right?

Latest posts

Top Bottom