Wanna Build A "storage Shed" In Backyard..

• Thread starter bankcee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bankcee

bankcee

Honestly 2k is not even close.
It's enough to get the shed built. Not even close to cover the full build to grow.
For example a trench digger is about $350 a day to rent.
Your doing to need at least 50-75 amps to do it right .
100 feet of wire is going to cost about $500-$800 then you need the piping also.
You will most likely need a mini split. Figure a few grand there.
Like @CannabisJohn said. He spent something like 10-12k to fully build it.
Remember the saying, buy once and cry once.

buy once, cry once. I like that. damn there goes my plan lol

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

buy once, cry once. I like that. damn there goes my plan lol
There's no reason why you can't build as you go.
If you have a current spot keep that going. Use the funds off that to keep the build going.
Shop Craigslist. Where I live I seen a 12x16 tough shed someone built out to grow. Had it for 6k and it was on their for a while.

bankcee

bankcee

There's no reason why you can't build as you go.
If you have a current spot keep that going. Use the funds off that to keep the build going.
Shop Craigslist. Where I live I seen a 12x16 tough shed someone built out to grow. Had it for 6k and it was on their for a while.
I really appreciate you brotha. it puts into perspective and you're right. I'm gonna start little by little. but gotta save some money..

@G gnome create me that list brotha and I'll start seeing what I can get into cause remember my lumber might come free.

bankcee

bankcee

Honestly with your budget you should buy a tent with a 600 in it and call it good because even cjohn spent 11k and he actually knows wtf he's doing and has equipment access.

I have two 4x8s and a 4x4 but it's time I stray away from tents. I never really enjoyed them. also I think it's time I move up in the world. 3 hoods 2 8 bulb t5s. all my medium of choice.. pots saucers pesticides everything just need somewhere to go instead of tents.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
It's the way to go I've never had a tent. This ones 12x16. There a pain to build but very rewarding. I've learned a lot. don't ever get discouraged, I don't know how many times I told my self "What the Fuck are you doing this will never work" well it always ended up working. I started small 10x7 no AC one 1000w tube light.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Ken dogs got a good point. If you have no carpentry skills I'd think twice.

bankcee

bankcee

I guess it hurts to try to learn. I guess none of you have heard of a learning experience. I fail, I fail that time. but I'll learn from the mistakes I make. if yall ain't gonna help kick rocks. I know what I'm capable of and I'm trying to learn. I won't be doing this alone. my cousin is gonna help and he's a handy man. but this is my way of learning. cause I can ask him to do it, I'm sure and he would. the whole 9. but I wanna learn myself. cause unlike you I'd have no problem passing the knowledge.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
DO IT BUILD THAT ROOM I WANT PICS.
you got the rite attitude brother insulate it and make it yours

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Sit down, draw out your dream, don't get to fancy. I'll help you out if you like I've built several.

bankcee

bankcee

Sit down, draw out your dream, don't get to fancy. I'll help you out if you like I've built several.

oh I'm going to brother I'll come back to this post sooner or later with it in full bloom. lol

I've always wanted to be a jack of all trades and this is a good time to pick up another trade.

ken dog

ken dog

Just post it here... Unless you don't want to share the information...I mean hey, you wanna keep the trade all to yourself?...;)

Cali clouds

Cali clouds

I like container grows if u can drop a container on the property.i just paid 2200 each for 2 45' shipping containers,and secure as shit. but I'm with everyone else. If you get a lil tent grow going you could make some coin and then build what you really want. A proper room will cost at least 10k starting from scratch and probably alot more

Top Bottom