Wanna hear a crazy story?

• Thread starter daliwarpaint
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
daliwarpaint

daliwarpaint

I was in a band in 2009-2011 but as of last night my band that I created was playing I thought to my self this cant be lol so i do some research my ex bass player some one who before the band i had known since i was 5 now we dont talk got to love music anywho he had made a page I guess without me knowing ofcourse well some one recently contacted this page of his to play a show well he accepted said show and up untill last night someone txt me hey good luck tonight i was like with what are you watching me through the window? they were like no lol your show man glad to hear you guys are back i was like whaaaaaa looked it all up sure as hell they were set to go on in 20 mins lolololololol Avant Abstract so after long conversations with the owner of the club and people who set it up the name has been changed YES:) yuuup I got em to change it to Avant amazing lolololol just goes to show ya know lifes a garden dig it and keep you head in the right game fuck all the drama some times the greatest moments of peace i find our with my plants and learning about what they need humans want more then they need the ladies love just the right amount of love and attention I think we can learn alot from our plants alot more then we think anyways just thought I would share cause to be honest dont really have anyone to share it with hear is my band back when we where playing

Top Bottom