Wanna Know What You Guys Think About My Girls - First Time Posting Photos

• Thread starter MrPanda
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MrPanda

MrPanda

Never posted photos, but I wanna see what you guys think, since you all post such epic photos of your gals, thought I could get your opinions...

In week 6

Strains are Orange Diesel, Crocketts Golden Strawberries, Crockett’s Golden Lemon, Sunset Sherbert, and Queen E OG

Photos aren’t labeled, I tried to show different lighting (lights on with LED also close up/ lights off with LED light only)

Wanna know what you guys think about my girls   first time posting photos
Wanna know what you guys think about my girls   first time posting photos 2
Wanna know what you guys think about my girls   first time posting photos 3
Wanna know what you guys think about my girls   first time posting photos 4
Wanna know what you guys think about my girls   first time posting photos 5
MrPanda

MrPanda

I did add some filter stuff just to try to get a better look at what it looks like in person versus the camera output. Mostly curious if I’m doing things well is all.

Thanks again! U guys rock

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

If you have a k filter setting, set it to the light k rating in your room. Thays why I LOVE my phone and the new but old phone upgrade. I habe the option to change settings like in my 3100d slr Nikon that collects dust.

Enforcer

Enforcer

Never posted photos, but I wanna see what you guys think, since you all post such epic photos of your gals, thought I could get your opinions...

In week 6

Strains are Orange Diesel, Crocketts Golden Strawberries, Crockett’s Golden Lemon, Sunset Sherbert, and Queen E OG

Photos aren’t labeled, I tried to show different lighting (lights on with LED also close up/ lights off with LED light only)
Those are amazing! Well done sir!

Top Bottom