Want ideas for next crop.

• Thread starter bigloudvtwin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bigloudvtwin

I'm gonna be ready for a new crop at the end of the month and I wanna grow a strain that produces huge colas. It will be in a bubbler so needs to be hydro friendly. Taste and aroma are not major issues just want impressive girls worthy of a journal and subsequent photo shoot! Thanks ahead of time for any ideas. PS It will be in a 4x4 grow tent w 1000w MH and then 1000w HPS.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

OGR Seeds.. Get some White Fire OG & White S1's u will b more then happy with these Seeds trust me..

B

bigloudvtwin

Thanks Goo. I'll look into those. Maybe I can find clones but if not I'll do the seed thing. I've never grown from seed but can probably finger it out! Duhhhh. LOL

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Seeds r actualy better I think.. Seeds grow super mega strong & they wont have bugs or PM.. Give OGR seeds a try u will love them..

J

Jalisco Kid

Do you want large top shelf, or do you want the big one. For largest bud but in the mid grade I would try salmon creek big bud(12" dia) or a little better grade slightly smaller dia Ms. Walker I have pic of her somewhere here. About 8" dia of tight bud indoor. 70 days though. It takes more then 1 grow to dial most in to get there full potential. Hope you get what your looking for. JK

I just reread and noticed your in a 4x4, those would be too much maybe for that size. Last time I grew Ms Walker she got 6.5' tall but over 7' Dia.

B

bigloudvtwin

Do you want large top shelf, or do you want the big one. For largest bud but in the mid grade I would try salmon creek big bud(12" dia) or a little better grade slightly smaller dia Ms. Walker I have pic of her somewhere here. About 8" dia of tight bud indoor. 70 days though. It takes more then 1 grow to dial most in to get there full potential. Hope you get what your looking for. JK

I just reread and noticed your in a 4x4, those would be too much maybe for that size. Last time I grew Ms Walker she got 6.5' tall but over 7' Dia.

Wouldn't be so big if they got flipped sooner right? I'll look up the strains . Never heard of Ms. Walker. LOL

Top Bottom