want more females???

• Thread starter med man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
med man

med man

Breeder
hiya soser

i meant that even if i do disagree, points may be right. same as if i agree :-)

16-8 works best for cuts, seedlings and veg. the extra 2 hours dark makes a massive diff in rooting times, root mass, foliar growth, plant size, and you save the power too :-)

med-man

soserthc1

soserthc1

might have to give that a try i was basically 24 hrs veg this time under t'5 as i was looking for males and noticed plants to a longer time to hit there full veg stride thought it might of been temp related thou as my veg was running fairly high imho at 75-avg degree's - What is your optimal veg temperature .. ?

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

I have some more plants i started with the others that ill be sending thru in a few weeks it will be interesting to see if i can stay on this female streak if so i gotta say maybe it is something im doing with my feed.
My homie popped a few and think he said he got 4 of 5 males, thats a huge differen e from my 15of16 females samebeans!

med man

med man

Breeder
might have to give that a try i was basically 24 hrs veg this time under t'5 as i was looking for males and noticed plants to a longer time to hit there full veg stride thought it might of been temp related thou as my veg was running fairly high imho at 75-avg degree's - What is your optimal veg temperature .. ?
hey soser

usually i keep temps a bit cooler. 68-70. in my rooms i veg 73-77. so just a tad cooler helps fems i find

med-man

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

hiya soser

i meant that even if i do disagree, points may be right. same as if i agree :)

16-8 works best for cuts, seedlings and veg. the extra 2 hours dark makes a massive diff in rooting times, root mass, foliar growth, plant size, and you save the power too :)

med-man

I use 12-1 for seedlings veg and cuts. Save even MORE power and plants sex faster and rapid growth. GAS LANTERN ROUTINE. .

med man

med man

Breeder
hi gamrstwin

funny, i was going to add that you can go 12 hours hps and 24 hours t-5s on big rooms and get crazy growth, and save mega power.

but we are kind a talking about seedlings :-) so i held back :-)

med-man

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

but ya, 21-1 shows pre flower prob faster then anything

how do you find it effectm/f ratios gamrstwin??

med-man

Actually im glad you asked. Cuz i would love for you to explain the 21-1 method . Well I've noticed Versus reg time (18-6) my ratio of fem to Males have increased. I try to pop 10 at once. Outta ten 8 fems. But its mostly 12hrs on 5.5 hrs off 1hr on 5.5hrs off and repeat. With reg time (18/6) 4-5 fems 6 males on average. Reason why i love GLR soo much.

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

hey dude

sorry, that was a typo, i did mean 12-1 lol

med-man

Lmfao ok cool so your a believer of the 12-1? Make any tweeks or just running 12-1? I love it. I was like 21-1? that's some NEW shit lol

A

A-Roe

Your running in veg how I run 24, it's the best way to veg IMHO I use to go for the higher female to male count but not no more. I found that 24 hour veg gives you better representation of the mother plant used in the cross, which is what I'm looking for in most crosses anyways.

EVOKE

EVOKE

@med man got a question for ya have u ever had a male drop pollen sacs and pollen while in veg..

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

holy shit dont say that... @PaperStreet

Idk brother dont quote me on that lol but have heard it said but i too would like to hear what an actual respected breeder had to say on it u know!
And cool had no idea u could tag peeps like that here! See i learn something new at least once daily here at the farm haha cool!

EVOKE

EVOKE

Idk brother dont quote me on that lol but have heard it said but i too would like to hear what an actual respected breeder had to say on it u know!
And cool had no idea u could tag peeps like that here! See i learn something new at least once daily here at the farm haha cool!
its like instagram here way cool...

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Hells yea @EVOKE..

And im pretty sure maybe mixing up the light schedule can also push a male to flower i have heard some strains being really light sensitive to schedules so could most def be that too that much i am sure of!

Top Bottom