want start RDWC for first time. Help me @Aqua Man

• Thread starter GrowUp777
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrowUp777

GrowUp777

Hello colleagues. I want to start growing with RDWC. I thought to start with a system of 4 buckets + 1 control which is attached to a main tank of 100 liters. I apologize in advance for the stupid questions but I want to get a general idea of this breeding and learn of course with your help.
1. after I assemble the system and fill the 100 liter tank with RO water in it do I mix the nuts and adjust the Ph (if so, after I let the main one fill the system then do I top up with water and do I add nuts again and adjust the PH.
Example 2: if my system is filled from the main tank that I have set with parameters EC 0.8 and PH 5.7 and I have 20 liters left in it and I refill it to 100 liters and do the same values again
of ec and ph and leaves the tap to the control bucket open, does this mean that when the water in the system falls and the levels of ec and ph in the system are automatically replenished, it will be in the desired values again.
3. I want to do everything with automation
4. thanks in advance for the help so far these are the first questions but there will be others. Thank you!!!

R

Rod78

Hello colleagues. I want to start growing with RDWC. I thought to start with a system of 4 buckets + 1 control which is attached to a main tank of 100 liters. I apologize in advance for the stupid questions but I want to get a general idea of this breeding and learn of course with your help.
1. after I assemble the system and fill the 100 liter tank with RO water in it do I mix the nuts and adjust the Ph (if so, after I let the main one fill the system then do I top up with water and do I add nuts again and adjust the PH.
Example 2: if my system is filled from the main tank that I have set with parameters EC 0.8 and PH 5.7 and I have 20 liters left in it and I refill it to 100 liters and do the same values again
of ec and ph and leaves the tap to the control bucket open, does this mean that when the water in the system falls and the levels of ec and ph in the system are automatically replenished, it will be in the desired values again.
3. I want to do everything with automation
4. thanks in advance for the help so far these are the first questions but there will be others. Thank you!!!
Have you solved your question? How is your grow coming along. I'm interested as I am about to change to a 6 station RDWC.

Top Bottom