Want to bring two pots inside to flower.

• Thread starter mkono87
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mkono87

mkono87

I have two small plants outside that Id like to bring inside soon to give a few more weeks veg in one of my tents and thrown into flower. I have no had an issue with bugs or anything other than the random critter digging small holes on the rare occasion. Just want to know how I can prepare them to bring inside? They will be in there own tent away from anything else. Iv heard of some diatomaceous earth but would like other things I can use. Im In Canada if that helps for certain products.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
There gonna need to adjust to the new Light so you need to harden them off, Start with 1 hour in the tent under the light then back outside, next day 2 hours in the tent then back outside, next day 3 hours..

least thats how i would do it, basically moving them outdoors but in reverse.

mkono87

mkono87

There gonna need to adjust to the new Light so you need to harden them off, Start with 1 hour in the tent under the light then back outside, next day 2 hours in the tent then back outside, next day 3 hours..

least thats how i would do it, basically moving them outdoors but in reverse.
Thats a little excessive no? Lots of bringing plants indoors and out. Could I not just adjust the intensity of light or not have them directly over?

Foutwenty71

Foutwenty71

I do it all the time without any issues most of the time my plants are in the sun but if I go away for a couple of days I put them in the house on lights with timers LED lights... Been doing it for a few years never had any issue....I've heard that bringing your indoor plants outside might make them Herm... But I've never seen that for myself

Foutwenty71

Foutwenty71

I should have mentioned you will need to harden them off when you bring them back outside after a prolonged stay Inside,,, you will fry your leaves... Mostly the new growth just a heads up

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Thats a little excessive no? Lots of bringing plants indoors and out. Could I not just adjust the intensity of light or not have them directly over?

I'm just going in reverse when hardening for the outside thats how its done.. If you wanan try throwing them under the LED right away don't let me stop ya :D

ozarkgrey

ozarkgrey

Supporter
IMO transferring plants back and forth is bad ideal. plants dig stable conditions to thrive and jumps in temp and RH and light can be a bitch on em. also you tend to bring in or increase your chances of bringing pests back into the grow room. i will drag one out to flush it and dry in needed but that is as far as i push that.

ozarkgrey

ozarkgrey

Supporter
I have two small plants outside that Id like to bring inside soon to give a few more weeks veg in one of my tents and thrown into flower. I have no had an issue with bugs or anything other than the random critter digging small holes on the rare occasion. Just want to know how I can prepare them to bring inside? They will be in there own tent away from anything else. Iv heard of some diatomaceous earth but would like other things I can use. Im In Canada if that helps for certain products.

treat everything after you bring it back in to be safe. try out lost coast or green cleaner. i have great results with both but that lost coast is the bomb. BOL

Foutwenty71

Foutwenty71

I'm just going in reverse when hardening for the outside thats how its done.. If you wanan try throwing them under the LED right away don't let me stop ya :D
thats just the way i do things to cheat mother nature during the warm months where i live...anything to get decent smoke....so i use the sun and when i cant be around to move them indoors i leave them in a closet with a timer....then when i'm home put them back outside as normal....takes a little discipline...but it pays off usually 😉 😁

mkono87

mkono87

They for sure wont be back outside after. They were clones in 1 gals when I got them. Didnt have another tent at the time so they had to stay outside. Now that I have the new tent they dont need to be out there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom