Want to clone this weekend but

• Thread starter 2Bad
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Anthem

Anthem

“ #1. greatly limit the number of successful rooted clones and #2. Increase the chances genetic issues down the road, hermies, etc.”…..

Sorry. None of this is correct. Go ahead and take your clones, don’t worry about its crazy growth because you are planning to veg it, aren’t you? And some kid’s blog that is just an opinion is not a legit source. The amount of confusion people apply to the simplest of plants, a WEED, smh…
The 40 year veteran Jorge Cervantes has spoken!!
Yes it is weed and you can grow your own with weed like results. Or you can engage yourself and grow killer weed.

Quicksand

Quicksand

The 40 year veteran Jorge Cervantes has spoken!!
Yes it is weed and you can grow your own with weed like results. Or you can engage yourself and grow killer weed.
SMH….You know not what you speak….

Anthem

Anthem

SMH….You know not what you speak….
Ha Ha so funny. Now I know nothing but I shall just add a couple know nothings for your viewing pleasure
Yet I know nothing

Anthem

Anthem

Nice penis dude! It’s all about you….
Lets see now MR TROLL @Quicksand. You post on this thread I know nothing so I post up some of my work and you are calling it the penis contest. Seriously dude you have not offered up anything other than your words. Prove that 1 or 3 finger leaves grow out just as good and timely as 5 or 7 finger leaves, show some real documentation.
Seriously you are the Biggest TROLL to hit THC Farmer this year!!!!!!!!!!!

Quicksand

Quicksand

Lets see now MR TROLL @Quicksand. You post on this thread I know nothing so I post up some of my work and you are calling it the penis contest. Seriously dude you have not offered up anything other than your words. Prove that 1 or 3 finger leaves grow out just as good and timely as 5 or 7 finger leaves, show some real documentation.
Seriously you are the Biggest TROLL to hit THC Farmer this year!!!!!!!!!!!
I’m just gonna keep posting your nonsense over and over….
Anthem says….
”“ #1. greatly limit the number of successful rooted clones and #2. Increase the chances genetic issues down the road, hermies, etc.”…..”

Please document that, because you are using misinformation to discourage others…..have you grown any plant other than weed? And your giant bud is just massive dude, your girlfriend must be so happy….

Anthem

Anthem

Anthem says….
”“ #1. greatly limit the number of successful rooted clones and #2. Increase the chances genetic issues down the road, hermies, etc.”…..”

Please document that, because you are using misinformation to discourage others…..have you grown any plant other than weed? And your giant bud is just massive dude, your girlfriend must be so happy….
I stand by my work and what I have said.
You on the other hand cannot offer up a single quote, picture or comment other than your opinion. You are the winner of the TROLL OF THE YEAR CONTEST to date. Congratulations.

Quicksand

Quicksand

I stand by my work and what I have said.
You on the other hand cannot offer up a single quote, picture or comment other than your opinion. You are the winner of the TROLL OF THE YEAR CONTEST to date. Congratulations.
Anthem says….

You gonna find a source to substantiate your claims? Your penis bores me now.….you told the op not to clone for these reasons….isn’t that YOUR OPINION? Wow, your opinion now is so large! 😉

Anthem

Anthem

Anthem says….

You gonna find a source to substantiate your claims? Your penis bores me now.….you told the op not to clone for these reasons….isn’t that YOUR OPINION? Wow, your opinion now is so large! 😉
Yes so much larger than yours MR TROLL MASTER
I really enjoy your type
40 year veteran of growing and have you grown anything besides weed?
Shows a picture of clones with 5/7 finger leaves, no back up to show 3 fingers growing out great
Talks about reveg, why would you even suggest it? Did you not take cuts before you put into flower and it a oh I FORGOT (again 40 year veteran)
Just talks with nothing to back up anything but wants to repost my stuff like I am the fraud. AGAIN MR TROLL MASTER
Oh and did you come over from RIO? Did they band you?

Anthem

Anthem

Sorry to jack you thread 2bad. I am done with this clown. But please do take clones and let us all know your success rate.

Moshmen

Moshmen

First I'll just say our goal hereis to help the OP if your new here please be respectful and post your knowledge with all due respect @Anthem is a respected longtime member that has proven his knowledge over and over again , thanx. @Quicksand not saying your wrong at all but let's tone it down in here start a diary share your experience - we see tons of trolls here from other forums dick swinging is not tolerated here thank you and have a nice nite

Quicksand

Quicksand

First I'll just say our goal hereis to help the OP if your new here please be respectful and post your knowledge with all due respect @Anthem is a respected longtime member that has proven his knowledge over and over again , thanx. @Quicksand not saying your wrong at all but let's tone it down in here start a diary share your experience - we see tons of trolls here from other forums dick swinging is not tolerated here thank you and have a nice nite
And agree, this is a forum for learning and sharing. I am discouraged to see “respected“ members discouraging the op in their quest to clone/learn about cloning. I simply asked for some kind of reference to his assertion, the source of his discouragement. I am a retired scientist, and opinions are like, well, you know. As a scientist, assertions are always referenced to sources. A blog is not a reliable source, I can type whatever I wish and it doesn’t make it true……that guy is certainly triggered.….and Jorge Cervantes I am not….

growsince79

growsince79

Anthem says….

Dude, you both have different opinions based on different experiences. It's not a big deal. Neither one of you did a control study too see who is right. I would suggest you both start controlled stupy diaries and take lots of pics.

Whiskydrunk420

Whiskydrunk420

Don’t fall for the hype, it is really a basic plant. Use clean scissors, don’t wear “outside” shoes in your inside garden, invest in good timers and equipment-including genetics. No reason to pay outrageous $$ for any of this stuff.
Good advice man ! Equipment is the #1 for me .

Quicksand

Quicksand

Here are three Runtz clones at different stages of growth. I tend to take cuttings about a week into flowering as it helps me time my SOG grow. At the bottom of the flowering plant are the clone candidates I left when defoliating. This is probably the sixth run of this plant. I have (virtually) a 100% clone rate, occasionally one will die, but excellent success in every stage of plant growth. I consulted a geneticist friend as to this conversation. Although he works with animals, and not plants, he is under the impression that an environmental factor such as light manipulation of a photoperiod plant would be temporary-akin to a dog developing a winter coat would not have (genetically) inferior puppies. But I digress, he is not a plant expert.
I am a basic soil grower, lots of cloning and breaking seeds regularly. I am happy to average an ounce (dry-who weighs wet weed?🙄) per gallon without it consuming too much of my time, effort, money, etc. I share with my acquaintances who could use it for medical needs. I encourage those who can, and have traded/gifted outside of a forum for decades. I have been paid to do limited seed runs from growers that you have purchased from. Heck, you may have one of my plants in your garden right now. Don’t ever confuse silence for stupidity….

As an aside, I do want to apologize to Anthem for stirring hackles. My “Quieres mas macho” got the best of me. We all know it is not the size that matters…
27EDC77E BAC5 4513 88DF 7C5E496EEA74
F2553E89 B4EA 461F A7AD 661B8D45DFBE
B17D3714 E8F7 4BD9 AD83 4C79C32ACE26

growsince79

growsince79

Here are three Runtz clones at different stages of growth. I tend to take cuttings about a week into flowering as it helps me time my SOG grow. At the bottom of the flowering plant are the clone candidates I left when defoliating. This is probably the sixth run of this plant. I have (virtually) a 100% clone rate, occasionally one will die, but excellent success in every stage of plant growth. I consulted a geneticist friend as to this conversation. Although he works with animals, and not plants, he is under the impression that an environmental factor such as light manipulation of a photoperiod plant would be temporary-akin to a dog developing a winter coat would not have (genetically) inferior puppies. But I digress, he is not a plant expert.
I am a basic soil grower, lots of cloning and breaking seeds regularly. I am happy to average an ounce (dry-who weighs wet weed?🙄) per gallon without it consuming too much of my time, effort, money, etc. I share with my acquaintances who could use it for medical needs. I encourage those who can, and have traded/gifted outside of a forum for decades. I have been paid to do limited seed runs from growers that you have purchased from. Heck, you may have one of my plants in your garden right now. Don’t ever confuse silence for stupidity….

As an aside, I do want to apologize to Anthem for stirring hackles. My “Quieres mas macho” got the best of me. We all know it is not the size that matters…
View attachment 1207187View attachment 1207188View attachment 1207189
agree. Larf week8 flower. They take longer to root and reveg.

Top Bottom