Want To Test Potency Of My Buds

• Thread starter Deadsy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Deadsy

Deadsy

Wasn't sure where to post this, so here it is. I'm wanting to test the cbd and THC levels. I've found some home tests but seem to give vague results. There are no testing facilities in my state. So I'm asking what are my options and if anyone has exp I'd like to hear what you have to say.

Deadsy

Deadsy

Ive got plenty of those kind of testers but I'd be happy to get your opinion. I doubt we are in the same area code though. I can't smoke because of random hair follicles at work I give most of my crop away to friends that can't afford the steep prices of good bud in my area. The rest I label and put up in hopes of being able to enjoy one day.

Deadsy

Deadsy

It would be cool to be able to write in the potency next to the strain name when I store away my jars

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

so now u saying that are exp is not helpful

lol jk what u can do is mail it in to a lab and get it tested ez as that

Deadsy

Deadsy

Kind of worries me to put my stuff out into the wind attached to my address

Deadsy

Deadsy

wNo
so now u saying that are exp is not helpful

lol jk what u can do is mail it in to a lab and get it tested ez as that
not quite that ez. From what I've looked into i can't safely send in a sample over state lines from where I live. There maybe ways I'm not aware of but I'm really interested in home testing. Any tests that you or anyone could recommend. The ones I've found test to 2.6 cbd and 20% THC which is really high but they are color tests like ph drops.

Deadsy

Deadsy

Ok I think I'm going to order the MyDx Analyzer & Canna Dx sensor kit : Growers package it's 900 bucks but I think it's what I'm looking for.

Top Bottom