want wax out of dry ice hash

• Thread starter Classic Remix
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Classic Remix

Classic Remix

the caregiver i get my meds from has no green right now, which i dont mind too bad since i usually make BHO out of it all anyways.

but i can get an oz of medium quality dry ice powdery hash. can i further blast that into bho just through my tube?

futhermore, obviously the yield would be a pretty decent percentage, depending on the grade right?

thanks

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I think it might clog up...would probably work better mixed with some trim.
But I wanna see what others say..o_O

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

thats exactly what i thought would happen, like sand and mud or something

but it turned out great. on the coffee warmer purgin now...

crazy what was left. it looked like cork of barely green material.

i had a few blow back popping the can out of the hole, but other than that it was smooth as pie.

first time trying too, i sprayed right into a clean mason jar, and its purgin in that. worked perfect. I used a pyrex dish first, but hated moving and manipulating it. but this is my new way to go :-)

i'll post some pics when its done with the purge

pugliese63

pugliese63

Congrats on your success. I have read that blow backs are a definite risk when turning kief into BHO. I've done something similar with high quality kief except with 99% iso alcohol. I put the kief in a coffee filter and poured the cold iso over it. Actually I let it sit in the alcohol for a minute or so and then pulled the filter with the remains. Your description is spot on, kind of like cork. It made a great oil that really got thick and pliable after several days. I liked this method a lot because it used so much less solvent.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

thats exactly what i figured.

i ended up using about 35 grams of dry ice hash, and by a 3rd of the bottle of 'tane it was basically rinsing the cork. i havent weighed it or anything, but i should be good for a little while. but the turn around is great as far as %. i probably got 10 grams or so EASY ;-)

slackin on the pics. i'll put em up in a sec

HungryMan420

HungryMan420

Cool another prerson to try!! Ive done this i used 50 grams of dry ice kief and got 22 grams of budder you almost get 50% return with this method it is the only method i use any more!! kudos!!

El Cerebro

El Cerebro

for pers meds this is a good way to save labor and solvent, I do it with icewater hash sometimes too.

tube with a lip and a hoseclamp eliminates most blowouts. i've even considered mixing in glass beads or ball bearings to make airspace for butane to flow better (think chow mix nft-action).

Top Bottom