Wanted auto flower

• Thread starter STEVELO
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

STEVELO

Can you help me find auto fl seeds? Are there any site that have a varity at reasonable $$$
thanks steve

K

Kaneh

Attitude and pick n' mix have good collection.
Best AF strains are probably LR#2 and Auto AK.
Joint Dr. and Lowlife seems to have best AF genetics IMHO.

B

Bill Bloome

I got some Ganja Dwarfs from AMS.The price was good and delivery was quick.They took forever to pop,but once they did ,growth has been steady and robust.This is my first grow with a dwarf strain auto,but the plants are growing really well.When I figure out how to get my pics from camera to computer to website,I'll post pics.The AMS price is significantly lower than most other sites for an auto flower of good quality.

W

waverunner_21

dont bother,i ran autos one time,i liked the smoke, but all the benefits that you get with them, small plants, short flowering ect ect. can be achieved with good selection of strain and pheno, and reasonable understanding growing. plus you cant take clones, its hard to find a decent yielding auto plant. and if to do find that keeper, you cant actually keep it for the cloning issue.

the autos i ran were,
the diesel cross.
the ak auto
low riders 2 and 1
even the ak didnt yeild much.
hope this helps.
wave

C

colaman

The best auto by far is Iranian Short Season from Dr. Greenthumb. Have tried many, none come close for yield and potency. This stuff is as potent as my OG Kushage and yields nearly as much.

F

FatBastard

I was very impressed with this..

http://i60.invalid.com/albums/h9/hemi922444/roadrunner.jpg

C

colaman

Here are some shots of Iranian Short Season auto. Of all the autos I grew this one outyields all the others by a factor of at least 4x and is as potent as any plant i know

ISSCola03cr
ISScloseup
B

BoogerGreen

Tried out the Green-O-Matic from green house, and by now means trying to plug them. Really just wanted to try out what is their first release of aute best autoflower cannabis. The best ones are frosty as fuck! They look like some of the best elites! That is just best one or 2, but overall they are pretty good. It says like 8-10 weeks or something, but I would say leave them to 11 to get the best result. Pretty good, no smoke report yet!

S

Str8Skunk

HI i just got a plant from my buddy that wasnt sexed and now automatically im starting to see the white hairs i was curious will this plant just automatically bud ..?? cani take clones now or how do i do that

Sherwood

Sherwood

LOL! OH my God those Iranian plants colaman showed are fucking crazy looking. I was about to suggest some Sour60 and Roadrunner and Fruit Auto plants, but that DrGreenthumbs dude is about the sickest yet. This is an old thread, people right now like MDanzig, Stitch, Joint Doctor are doing nice autos. Yields are up, potency is awesome and folks crossing strains for seeds is common. Autos are getting better, haters are dwindling in numbers.

Sherwood

Sherwood

HI i just got a plant from my buddy that wasnt sexed and now automatically im starting to see the white hairs i was curious will this plant just automatically bud ..?? cani take clones now or how do i do that
If it's auto flowering, then it will bud out. If it's a clone, it's not an auto, but it will grow allitle bud if it's light cycle was changed, but outdoors it will rveg and become a october harvest. You can't take clones from autos.

S

Str8Skunk

thanks for the advise its not growing tons of hairs like a normal plant would within the time ive seen the white hairs but i took 2 clones off it so we'll see what happens

Sherwood

Sherwood

If it is auto and you take cuttings, they won't reveg, they just keep budding, or slow down and grow roots before dying off. At least that's what I have read about clones from autos. Did you put your clones of it under 24 hours of light?

Top Bottom