wanted to know if these can be saved.

• Thread starter catdaddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
catdaddy

catdaddy

a friend of mine is doing a guerilla grow and wanted to know if these can be saved. he really hasn't had the time or the experience to properly maintain the plant throughout its life cycle. i told him i would ask and see what type of response i can get to aid him in his grow. all advise or input is welcomed.

thanks in advance.

Wanted to know if these can be saved
Wanted to know if these can be saved 2
Wanted to know if these can be saved 3
Wanted to know if these can be saved 4
Mogrow

Mogrow

they look healthy but may be revegging, with the 3 leaf thing going on. Guerrrilla grow?? Looks like they're right next to a house or garage or something. THey might could used propped up too.

I

ibTheMan

get you some Serenade, its organic and it will get rid of the Powdery Mildew. spray the leafs mainly.

K

kumbianchaºseed

seeing the buds of the photos I think are ripe and you should cut

A

AliasAO

Get some Green Cure and Foliar Spray [ try to avoid Nugs ] but its completely organic and it will kill the PM.

It also looks like there may be some kind of a Light leak or problem with the Dark cycle-- Tell him to make sure they are COMPLETELY dark for 12 hrs---

Just my opinion but looks like he may find a seed or 2 in there

K

kolah

That is Powdery Mildew, bad shit. Do a search here on the forum and you will get a shitload of suggestions. It can wipe out the entire crop if you don't act quick. IMO don't spray anything on them that you wouldn't spray in your mouth.

Is that a picture of a male plant in there? <squinting>

L

legal_med_grow

Hey I know this thread is a little old, but I have some plants that look just like that, but are only in 2 weeks of flower. So far from what I read a sulfur burner works the best, but being outside, if you are, that wont work. I am trying to 10% milk to water spray, I like what kolah has to say about it too, makes sense. If your still on here im curious to know what happened to your crop. I will let you know how the spray goes also. If this doesnt work in a week or so, im making a burner.

Top Bottom