wanted to know what yall think about " the white clone "

• Thread starter Hopefull Stoner
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Hopefull Stoner

Hopefull Stoner

hey folks,
well i have asked this question elsewhere and now i ask it here. i didn't see another forum i felt was suitable so here goes.

i have wondered about " the white clone "
I think it's a really nice White Widow clone frankly.
i also did an image search awhile ago and many of the pictures look exactly like " the white" buds that i sampled and saw up close & personal.

i also compared the growth charctersitics of the white to WW.

what do you folks think " the white " really is?
i loved the stone it gave, bag appeal could not have been greater, unless purple buds were that frosty imho:nod.

All i know is i would love to have the white clone to grow and make crosses with once i can grow again.

i do have some aloha WW f2 breeding stock untouched to hunt for WW keepers. who knows what i will find in them, and what will appear in the f3 generation.

comments/thoughts please. aloha

S

selfhemployed

The white is an unknown 3 way cross from Florida. It is NOT widow and it is NOT Triangle kush. The white is also known as "triangle"

From another site from the man responsible for spreading the cut...

Lineage and History

First things first, this is not an open debate here are the facts. Some direct quotes from the man himself, between the two of them it pretty much covers everything to do with the genetics, how the name orignanated and where she came from.

Krome: “My favorite plant in the garden. It's got a few names around my way, but the most common is simple "the white." For me, this is the one that I judge all others by. This one has the high, flavor, potency, looks, everything. The only thing is that it yields like crap. I got it as a clone about 8 years ago from a friend and haven't stopped growing her since. From what I've gathered it was from some seeds called "the triangle". Some friends grew it out and weren't too thrilled and gave a cut to a friend. When he grew it it was the bomb! It's been around in clone ever since.”

Krome: “My strain "the white" has no relation to white widow to the best of my knowledge. It's called the white for one reason only. The color of the buds when finished. Looks like they were just rubbed in confectionary sugar or something. The real name of the strain is "Triangle." Got the name from being a 3 way cross. Has nothing to do with location, as I'm far away from Cali and to the best of my knowledge, it was born and raised in my home town. The triangle kush is another local strain that's been around for years. I really don't want to get into its origins as it always seems to start a heated debate.”

Stay Safe,

Lucid

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Have not grown white widow but have smoked some. Have grown and smoked the white. Did not seem the same as white widow imho.

I prefer to go off the info provided from the source, rather than make speculations.

There is already info here and other places. Easy to dig up with a search. (dowh see someone beat me to it)

southstreets

southstreets

had a white pheno from my white urkles.. all i can say is shit is the bomb!!!! had tops that wieghed half an oz!!! the smell is like no other, super trched to the max!!! got a buddy with a couple cuts for the future!!! imho get it if you can!!!

H

highbrid1

The white is an unknown 3 way cross from Florida. It is NOT widow and it is NOT Triangle kush. The white is also known as "triangle"

From another site from the man responsible for spreading the cut...

Lineage and History

First things first, this is not an open debate here are the facts. Some direct quotes from the man himself, between the two of them it pretty much covers everything to do with the genetics, how the name orignanated and where she came from.

Krome: “My favorite plant in the garden. It's got a few names around my way, but the most common is simple "the white." For me, this is the one that I judge all others by. This one has the high, flavor, potency, looks, everything. The only thing is that it yields like crap. I got it as a clone about 8 years ago from a friend and haven't stopped growing her since. From what I've gathered it was from some seeds called "the triangle". Some friends grew it out and weren't too thrilled and gave a cut to a friend. When he grew it it was the bomb! It's been around in clone ever since.”

Krome: “My strain "the white" has no relation to white widow to the best of my knowledge. It's called the white for one reason only. The color of the buds when finished. Looks like they were just rubbed in confectionary sugar or something. The real name of the strain is "Triangle." Got the name from being a 3 way cross. Has nothing to do with location, as I'm far away from Cali and to the best of my knowledge, it was born and raised in my home town. The triangle kush is another local strain that's been around for years. I really don't want to get into its origins as it always seems to start a heated debate.”

Stay Safe,

Lucid

So what's the lineage? This still does nothing to answer that because nobody knows what triangle is.

E

erudite

you just answered your own question there chief. The man that spread the cut around told you the lineage is unknown.

R

ReadySetGrowD9

not unknown just everyone had there own story just like all the greats lol

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
if you use the search feature, or maybe not ignore the other thread suggestions when you started this one, you would find that this is a topic that has been visited many times.

the white taste and high is nothing like white widow, and the growth charecteristics are nothing like it either!

Dynamite

Dynamite

So you guys are saying Krome's White is not WhiteWidow ?

LOL @ this thread

now I'm all fucked up ,what's that make my WhiteXTresDawg then ? We might need to rename it WidowT ?;(

edit: these sites have search functions ? :hunter:

2nd edit: ,I gave White to Krome !! I'm just messing with you guys !!

I also am the founder Chemdog D and OGKUsh ,but I have been sworn not to tell the lineage ..sorry felllas

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Someone needs to lay out the cash to sequence the cannabis genome. That would answer all questions. Oh, Mary, where would it begin?

Dynamite, I thought you invented RDWC. You're not that guy?

M

Married2Mary

Premium Member
Supporter
Anybody with half a brain can easily tell there are no Widow genes in The White... IME from growing mulitple packs of MNS BlkWidow and more than a few runs with the White, neither of these grows, tastes, or has similar highs as the other..

C

croh420

Anybody with half a brain can easily tell there are no Widow genes in The White... IME from growing mulitple packs of MNS BlkWidow and more than a few runs with the White, neither of these grows, tastes, or has similar highs as the other..

Thank you. The two are not even close imho.

Top Bottom