Wanting a new hydro system.

• Thread starter MrPeaceman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MrPeaceman

My first grow in years, I went with soil, strictly organic feeding, hand watering, auto plants. They are turning out really nice, almost ready. This watering every day, 4 gals, is getting tiresome
I'm torn between two systems, and need some advice from those of you who have used these systems. Between the active Aqua grow flow 5 gal system, and the air cube active oxygen ebb and flow system,
Which of these 2 are the easiest, most trouble free and efficient? Thanks

brotherfrombelgium

brotherfrombelgium

They both look good, never seen the air cube system before, sounds pretty neat.

I'll always suggest UCRDWC with a large overflow tank to anyone wanting trouble free growing.

I haven't had to water in ages, i only top up the overflow tank and let it go.

Other's will chime in here, but yeah look at other options and do a little research, all the best for whatever option you choose. 😉

M

MrPeaceman

They both look good, never seen the air cube system before, sounds pretty neat.

I'll always suggest UCRDWC with a large overflow tank to anyone wanting trouble free growing.

I haven't had to water in ages, i only top up the overflow tank and let it go.

Other's will chime in here, but yeah look at other options and do a little research, all the best for whatever option you choose. 😉
What is the UCRDWC? Deep water culture?! Is that the 5 gal bucket system with net pots w/clay pebbles that hold the plants down into the bubbling water? I've been looking at those too. Tryna decide which is the best across all determining factors: cost, ease of use, yield, durability. I want an automatic system that I don't have to worry about clogged lines or overflowing my garden. Thanks for your help.

brotherfrombelgium

brotherfrombelgium

What is the UCRDWC? Deep water culture?! Is that the 5 gal bucket system with net pots w/clay pebbles that hold the plants down into the bubbling water? I've been looking at those too. Tryna decide which is the best across all determining factors: cost, ease of use, yield, durability. I want an automatic system that I don't have to worry about clogged lines or overflowing my garden. Thanks for your help.
Yep sure is.

It's very trouble free and grows plants very fast, no clogging or anything.
The best thing is the plants never go hungry, just keep the top off tank full.

You could leave the house for 1-2 weeks depending on size of over flow tank, size of plants..just need to make sure the light/s are high enough before you go away for awhile.

But then the plants are large i dont suggest leaving them by themselves for too long, for you'll be running a dehumidifier and that needs to have the water emptied often in the last few weeks of flower.

You'll be surprised by how quickly your plants will grow, try and use main tent for flowering and have a small tent for veg, once your up and running them you can go perpetual grow and just keep pumping them out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom