Trade wanting to trade for some old school stuff

• Thread starter TheDaveCave
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TheDaveCave

TheDaveCave

hey yall, im new to growing and have quite the selection of new genetics 160+ strains some i only have one or two beans of but all of them are from big name breeders that are well respected in the space ... and i was just wanting some older/old school seed stock to try to work with. im open to just about anything and im very certain that i have some stuff that would make it worth while from my part.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
hey yall, im new to growing and have quite the selection of new genetics 160+ strains some i only have one or two beans of but all of them are from big name breeders that are well respected in the space ... and i was just wanting some older/old school seed stock to try to work with. im open to just about anything and im very certain that i have some stuff that would make it worth while from my part.
anything from Anesia seeds?

TheDaveCave

TheDaveCave

anything from Anesia seeds?
if you are asking if i have any of their genetics, I dont unfortunately. not yet at least. Ive had 4 different seed orders with about 25-30 strains total in shipping limbo for about a month now, once i get those in i was actually going to order some of their stuff. Just trying to avoid having too much going on and forgetting about one of the orders since they are all coming from different places.

T

tattoojeff

I have Old School seeds, they are 40 years old and still get them to pop, looking for feminized seeds, let me know.

TheDaveCave

TheDaveCave

I have Old School seeds, they are 40 years old and still get them to pop, looking for feminized seeds, let me know.
you have my interest, what is it that you would be on the prowl for in regards to feminized beans? also, what is it that youd be trading with?

Harrypottery

Harrypottery

I have a few strains..... I'll even send out first with a tracking number

Stoner420

Stoner420

Hi brother what you looking for I have pretty big selection too. I'm looking for any Hindu Kush, GMO, Fatso, Gelato 45, pre 98 Bubba Kush and a few others in wanting breeders stuff from symbolic , Cannarado, in-house Genetics, copy cat, DNA Genetics ECT. Let me know what you got ? Love strains with blue , red, pink hues! Open to n whatever tho.

Stokes

Stokes

Hi brother what you looking for I have pretty big selection too. I'm looking for any Hindu Kush, GMO, Fatso, Gelato 45, pre 98 Bubba Kush and a few others in wanting breeders stuff from symbolic , Cannarado, in-house Genetics, copy cat, DNA Genetics ECT. Let me know what you got ? Love strains with blue , red, pink hues! Open to n whatever tho.

Pink is my favorite color to see on plants

Top Bottom