WappaOG, LAcon, Critical Mass n more

• Thread starter xeet
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

helll yeah dude that la con has the color of almost black leafs on em never seen anything like it you got down dude the flowers caame out loookin niceeee keeep it up

X

xeet

Tahoe OG

My daily update today consists of a beautiful Tahoe OG

Some of the bottom nugs has been pollinated using a q-tip.
That cross will be Tahoe OG x Sour Diesel x G13Haze aka sourcream.
I have not thought of a name yet and am definitely looking for suggestions!
So the genetic makeup is Tahoe OG x SourCream but I really dislike the name SourCream so I call it by its genetic makeup which is Sour Diesel x G13Haze.

Tahoe OG x (Sour Diesel x G13Haze) = ?

Some info on the Tahoe OG.
Grown in 5gal air pot with FF soil.
Yielded about 3oz dry only topped once.
Looked ready at 55-60 days but it was harvested at 70 days coming in at about 4 feet tall.

TahoeOG
TahoeOG0
TahoeOG1
TahoeOG7
TahoeOG4
TahoeOG3
TahoeOG5
TahoeOG6
TahoeOG2
TahoeSeed
X

xeet

helll yeah dude that la con has the color of almost black leafs on em never seen anything like it you got down dude the flowers caame out loookin niceeee keeep it up

Thank you!
Yeah I really liked the coloring of it too!
This was my first time growing the L.A Confidential so I am going to try a couple of different techniques to see if I can't get her to yield a little more..

pura

pura

You have a sick La con bro. Was it from seed or cut? Mine looked no where near that..Hope you took cuts. :harvest:

X

xeet

You have a sick La con bro. Was it from seed or cut? Mine looked no where near that..Hope you took cuts. :harvest:

Thanks for the kind words pura!

They were from seed. I try to find my own gems the only clones I got are UK cheese and purple kush. Grew out a 6 pack of feminized and they all came out like that for me :)

The story on the L A cons is a good one.
Me n my dad went to Amsterdam for 3 days to try their top strains and find some genetics to bring back home. We visited every coffee shop in the smokers guide and spent 3000 euro and were generally very disappointed. The quality just wasn't really there we couldn't finllun anything to knock us off our feet. Then we found the grey area and I went in and asked hat the strongest stuff they had was and said my favorites are american Og kushes and he sold me a quarter of la confidential. It was th first time I felt really stoned there so we went to dna genetics and at the time they werw sold out of the regular seeds so I had to get feminized. That's how they came to be. And yes I got cuts from all 6 but its hard to chose which to pick as a mother plant because they all came out pretty much identical!

pura

pura

Awesome bro...Good for you. She sure is a nice one...Keep her happy!

X

xeet

Awesome bro...Good for you. She sure is a nice one...Keep her happy!

Thanks bro for the kind words like always.
I will hit you up on that pm when I get on a computer Tmrw. On my cell right now.

I wish there was some more interest in the pictures but I wasn't expecting much I'm an amateur photographer at best. But I do have like 75 different strains documented and pictues taken. I'm gonna keep adding plants everyday maybe the interest will get higher!

Think ill do headband or Og kush #18 Tmrw!:harvest:

pura

pura

You're doing a great job..No worries bro.. Keep doing your thing!.. Hit me up when you got a minute .

X

xeet

Small daily update until I figure out what plant to do next.
Here are some dry shots of the L.A confidential and also a Cole train and SharksBreath.

LAjar
LAnug2
LAnug3
RoxyWants
IMG 3387
IMG 3406
IMG 3409
IMG 3398
pura

pura

Nice harvest bro :harvest: That La Con is sure a frosty one. Get a smoke report written up if you have a minute. Nice pup too.

L

LivGreen420

The LA looks fire bro! i got 4 ladies 2 weeks in flower. will post pics soon. my leaves have the same funny curl toward the vein too. hoping bud turns out like urs! nice line-up

L

LivGreen420

xeet what kind of nutrients u running on the LA's? boosts?

thanks LG

L

LivGreen420

how'd u like the tahoes? i got a ten pack last month just about to transplant into 5 gals. they need anything special?

thanks LG

N

naturalmedicine

That LA Confidential looks outrageous! It's making me want to grab some seeds.

X

xeet

Hi LG sry for the late response.
The l.a con was fed foxfarm nutes big bloom, tiger bloom, beastie buds, cha ching and gravity. About a 1/4-1/2 of the recommended dosage.

I had two phenos of the tahoe one sfv and one tahoe.
The sfv pheno was sick while the tahoe was ok.

Hope this helped

how'd u like the tahoes? i got a ten pack last month just about to transplant into 5 gals. they need anything special?

thanks LG

D

DixinCider

how did i miss this one? lol
looks every nice and frosty! nice job man! keep it up!
ps i'm jealous, i wish my pictures were that clear! haha

X

xeet

how did i miss this one? lol
looks every nice and frosty! nice job man! keep it up!
ps i'm jealous, i wish my pictures were that clear! haha

Hehe, It's actually a 5 year old camera. Nothing fancy.
Just step back a good distance from the plant and zoom in 4x or 5x on the nug and take picture with flash and it works out pretty good.

U have to stand far back or the flash just makes the nug or plant shine up like a Christmas tree :)

Thank you and happy growing!:harvest:

X

Latest posts

Top Bottom