Warehouse Grow Setup Help

• Thread starter XDM9
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
X

XDM9

Hey guys so im setting up a grow warehouse total sqft is 3600, ill be setting up 3 rooms
Clone room - 500sqft with 10’ ceiling
Mother/veg/ 800sqft with 10’ ceiling
Flower 1,600sqft with 30’ ceilings
Entire building is not insulated including the 30’ ceiling

I was thinking of doing sealed rooms having co2 and a/c in each room. There is a wall separating the flower room to the clone/veg room ill need to build a wall dividening the clone room to the veg room.The building walls is brick so my question is what would you use on the walls and how many lights would be needed ill be getting 400amps to the building any other input on what to do would help alot. this will be my first warehouse setup i have experience in legal house grows

Last edited:
K

kansabis

Doesn't sound worth the money to me,your looking at bug bucks,I would say change your plans unless you have a place to unload for sure and get your investment back. Alot of time work and money.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Welcome

I have nothing more to add, except do you own an xd? Xds9 here and fn LOVE it.

X

XDM9

Doesn't sound worth the money to me,your looking at bug bucks,I would say change your plans unless you have a place to unload for sure and get your investment back. Alot of time work and money.
How would you do it

K

kansabis

How would you do it
I wouldn't do it lol,I'm not in a legal state or have anywhere near the funding for that. From what I hear though the market is becoming very saturated and prices falling as well as legal states starting to tighten up their regulations and permits,etc. If it was me I would say invest in a light depo greenhouse setup.

Top Bottom