Warlock harvest or not? Help!

• Thread starter DesiretheFire
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DesiretheFire

DesiretheFire

warlock is a 55-60 day strain. I am on day 52. I just bought a 30X microscope and i have multiple amber trichomes! Harvest tomorrow? what do you think. i dont want too much of a couchlock but i do want some.

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
I need to see it. If it's still swelling and has a bunch of white hairs still then give her more time. If it looks done then take her. Hard to say with-out a picture but a few more days could really make a difference.

First one done is the worst one done!

or take her, dry her and smoke asap.... :)

fred

S

slimjoint

Id say not yet by the looks of it, but to be sure check the trichs, id say maybe another week or two. some of the pistils are white

S

SmokeMan

she looks just about done.. depending on how u want her to taste and how long she has been flushed.. if she is flushed well and your hard up I would harvest her. But she could go another week from the look and give another good flush.

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

She looks nice and ripe to me. Dank! You said that there are multiple amber trichomes and don't want a couchlock high then harvest her now if she's flushed out.

P

PuFFnNugg

You want to be ready to harvest in a week tops I don't know how long you need to flush (soil/hydro/nft) but be ready in a week. If in 4-7 days or so no new growth be it white flowers or sacs, cut at weeks end. A lot of strains especially 45 day strains will ripen early, then go through another growth spert a 5-7 days later. From the looks of that plants growth type if it doesn't start to swell or produce resin in that 4-5 days it won't, and next time you'll cut earlier. How much your plants are drinking/eating is a good indicator of what they're doing. If they are feeding then they will be adding density even if you don't see it. I would also recommend weighing individual plants, then compare next time when cut earlier. The weight test is a good way of fine tuning your days. You could also do like Smoke said if your hard up.

You didn't say where the amber tric's were on the plant, but in most cases the tops will mature faster than the rest. This will be most aparent with overhead artificial lighting. I will usually flush, cut tops, then feed and see how the bottoms respond. I'm in Hydro so I can flush quickly though. Also do screen or sog, can't rell tell if there's a canopy under cola in pic, but this method works extremely well will that kind of setup.

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Looks good. It's in the early stages of ripeness. hummm....four days ago..I'd take it now if I needed it. Next time you could go a little longer and see if you like it even better. :talking

DesiretheFire

DesiretheFire

Thanks for the advice folks! I think im going to Wait one more week since ive already waited this long. And ya i checked the trichromes on the very top buds and there really werent that many amber ones. Than i rechecked the bottom nugs and they were all milky. The wait will give it a bigger flush also. I cant wait this is my first crop!

R

ReadySetGrowD9

CONGRATS on your 1st crop bro you did a great job she looks DANK :)..... Hook us up with some dried nugg shots and a smoke report..... ;)

RSGD9

Latest posts

Top Bottom