• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
Will ya listen to this guy? lol Layin down the Loompa laws. :D Good to see ya puting it all together and good luck to you and the crew.;)

Hehe, Dude, Its so good to hear from you brother!!!!! Your the man who taught me everything about this stuff. And your generosity and compassion is what drove me to adopt a similar way of dealing with people. I can never thank you enough for you being you and taking me under your wing. I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you man, so It does my heart glad to see you around. As usual man, if there is ever anything I can do for you, just name it.......I can never in a lifetime make up for your influence in my life and breeder ethics and compassion for our fellow man. So good to see you, dam....you take care of yourself brother, and I am not shitting around, you name it and I'll be there to help!

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
strong words.

Actually Yes, strong words, but theres a reason for them and Ive been around since the Overgrow days and Ive seen it all and heard it all. At one point online, it got so bad, I just left the online community altother.....I will not see that happen here. If folks wanna name call, they can do it somewhere else, if you want to have serious critical debate that is constructive and not insulting, thats what I'm about. Im about communication, and bickering can be taken to PM, i and many others are tired of bickering and even seeing it, especially us "Old Timer" who have been around awhile and seen the whole evolution of the online community grow. I am here for the love of an amazing plant that is a miracle to nature and man alike, I am here to further discussion about things we still don't know about with this plant, I am here for the overall addition to our gigantic database of information we are building up as a community. There needs to be a bickering forum where we just put people in that forum and let folks bicker somewhere else, cause non of us want to hear it.

tweedy

tweedy

Actually Yes, strong words, but theres a reason for them and Ive been around since the Overgrow days and Ive seen it all and heard it all. At one point online, it got so bad, I just left the online community altother.....I will not see that happen here. If folks wanna name call, they can do it somewhere else, if you want to have serious critical debate that is constructive and not insulting, thats what I'm about. Im about communication, and bickering can be taken to PM, i and many others are tired of bickering and even seeing it, especially us "Old Timer" who have been around awhile and seen the whole evolution of the online community grow. I am here for the love of an amazing plant that is a miracle to nature and man alike, I am here to further discussion about things we still don't know about with this plant, I am here for the overall addition to our gigantic database of information we are building up as a community. There needs to be a bickering forum where we just put people in that forum and let folks bicker somewhere else, cause non of us want to hear it.
The collective knowledge the internet is capable of is staggering but the pissing matches of who is doing better gets old fast. Too true.

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
So, what is said is said, theres not much room for mi-interpretation. I think Im going to close the thread, these are basic guidelines, of course there are aways the exceptions, but Im here about our favorite plant, not politics.

SO A GREAT BIG WELCOME TO ALL! I look forward to having great conversation and maintaining our respect for each other. The Karma of this plant should spill over into our discussion of its beauty. Thanks for all the kind words, my new and old friends.

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
No worries by me man. I love jokes and making fun of everything..I'm a south park guy..."nothing is sacred"...lol So as long as its in good humour, and yea, it is funny that they mispelled it...maybe that typo is the evidence I need to start themeing my Chocolate factory and get patents and trademarks...lol, probably not, buthey...I can dream, without dreams what is life worth.

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
@loompa

Good to see you back online. There are many of us that have been waiting a long time to see you return.

Cannot wait to score some of your genetics for my garden.

Your gear, Top Dawg, Motarebel, Bodhi, Archive, 303 Seeds, and OG Raskal, I consider to be at the top of the food chain.
I would have to agree with you 100%, though I don't know OGraskal, I dont know first hand, but we have mutual friends who speak highly of him to me.

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
Awesome shit loompa!!!! Glad to see you bring those elite genetics to the table, I've been rocking some of your HB for a couple years now and it's hands down all my patients favorite. Every pheno is dank as he'll, I've found a couple that will never leave! .......I'm deff pulln up a chair! Can't wait !

Thanks man, I appreciate the kind words and yur appreciation to what Ive gone through to produce this breed. And BTW...Fucking love you avatar...that is funny shit :)

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Much respect, Loompa! I sure peeps will follow the rules. If not, all of our dedicated Mods will handle it. No1 wants to hear all the banter and BS. I wanna see lots of nugs and good info! Thanx again for your dedication and welcome back, bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom