Warning: blimburn seeds scammers

• Thread starter logic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
juanderer

juanderer

So where to get the real deal Bruce Banner? I grew an alleged one from Blimburn on my first grow so I'd like to compare. I tried the Dark Horse website but either I'm internet- illiterate all of a sudden or they don't have it for sale.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Well, the way I went about it was gathering the landrace breeds used to make it.
It’s an indica leaning hybrid that I used a strawberry strain, creek kush….
It’s been a while though.

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Google 2024 International Cannabis Awards Blimburn won best seedbank in US

Sam would I be right saying you brought some seeds from blimburm grew them out they were good and you can’t figure why they got slammed here

If so what your not understanding is no one’s saying you’ll get crap seeds.

What is being said is they buy seeds and repackage them as there own

Witch doesn’t sit well with many folks for many reasons
Gypsy nirvana and Marc emery did the same thing back in the late 80s / early 90s and I can tell you first hand it blew up because of it and caused a lotta breeders to lose it as well as get as angry as hell it was a sad time if I’m honest because many withdrew from talking to joe public and went there own way

figolus

figolus

So where to get the real deal Bruce Banner? I grew an alleged one from Blimburn on my first grow so I'd like to compare. I tried the Dark Horse website but either I'm internet- illiterate all of a sudden or they don't have it for sale.
Seed bank who sell dark horsr?

figolus

figolus

Hello farmer,

I think people have understood, it is true that some people are not honest.
we know that there is a bulk seed industry. personally it is in my soul and conscience that I buy it, I find it simpler for a sog, than having a mother plant. I also find it cheaper, at 25 euros for 3 seeds...lol, depends on the strain and breeder.

Z

Zab

Sam would I be right saying you brought some seeds from blimburm grew them out they were good and you can’t figure why they got slammed here

If so what your not understanding is no one’s saying you’ll get crap seeds.

What is being said is they buy seeds and repackage them as there own

Witch doesn’t sit well with many folks for many reasons
Gypsy nirvana and Marc emery did the same thing back in the late 80s / early 90s and I can tell you first hand it blew up because of it and caused a lotta breeders to lose it as well as get as angry as hell it was a sad time if I’m honest because many withdrew from talking to joe public and went there own way
Marc Emery now there is a name I haven`t heard in a while. Well he did do jail time (and not for sexual misconduct, I don`t think).

I was in BC around that time working in Whistler 🥳👯‍♀️(drug and alcohol capital of Canada in the paper then, acording the the provincial paper 😉)

R

RGWD0202

This thread was fun to find… I had a big order (for me) in my cart from Blimburn and I never completed it. Feeling good about that one after reading this thread. I have tried to grow a couple seeds from Premium Cultivars and it’s been a struggle. Has anyone dealt with that company before? Legit or not? Any issues? Wondering if it’s my technique or the genetics. My other two seedlings from two different companies are doing well but 2/2 seed attempts from Premium Cultivars has been a struggle. No response from them after asking about this particular strain.

I

imgrowing

i just started reading this thread and didn't get far before crop king seeds was mentioned, and not in a good way.
crappy pictures, but this is the difference between QCS and CKS.
QCS is the 1st and crap king is the 2nd.
4 weeks vs 8 weeks.
edit. the farthest 3 on 1st are just babies.

20240401 181914 HDR
20240401 181920 HDR
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
i just started reading this thread and didn't get far before crop king seeds was mentioned, and not in a good way.
crappy pictures, but this is the difference between QCS and CKS.
QCS is the 1st and crap king is the 2nd.
4 weeks vs 8 weeks.
edit. the farthest 3 on 1st are just babies.
🧐

Top Bottom