Warning: Do Not Buy Seeds From Seed-city.com

• Thread starter SweedSeed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SweedSeed

Do not buy seeds from seed-city.com they are selling old seeds that did not germinate and also they are selling fake Karma Genetics seeds
when i contacted them the answer was:

YOUR EMAIL HAS AUTOMATICALLYBEENDELETED. SEED CITY CANNOT AND WILL NOT RESPOND TO ANY EMAIL MENTIONING GERMINATION. THIS IS FOR LEGAL REASONS AND IS CLEARLY MARKED ON OUR WEBSITE AND IN OUR EMAILS.

REGARDS,
SEED CITY.

the second time i contact them without mentioning "germination" the answar was:

OK,

We wish you all the best in the future.

Regards,
Anthony,
Seed-City

F

FooDoo

They are souvenirs, not meant to be grown. This isn't anything new. Every single place around the world would tell you the same thing.

I'm actually shocked a moderator made this post. What is this place coming too

S

SweedSeed

They are souvenirs, not meant to be grown. This isn't anything new. Every single place around the world would tell you the same thing.

I'm actually shocked a moderator made this post. What is this place coming too
just sharing my experience so the people to make right decision from where they can buy good seeds
do you realy believe someone will buy seeds for souvenir?

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

Iv never had an issue with seed city. Iv bought loads off em. Mine germinate fine too. But saying that any company can fuck up from time to time.....no one's perfect.

S

SweedSeed

Iv never had an issue with seed city. Iv bought loads off em. Mine germinate fine too. But saying that any company can fuck up from time to time.....no one's perfect.
yes but the good company will always do the best they can just to have a happy customers!
once i bought old Reeferman Seeds from Seedsman and when i contacted them they tell me to choose seeds near the price that i paid and they sended me now seeds that came for less than one week... so you can see the difference in the support of their customers! NOT EVERY THING IS MONEY! i dont care about the 200eu but it is insulting and wasting of time...

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

yes but the good company will always do the best they can just to have a happy customers!
once i bought old Reeferman Seeds from Seedsman and when i contacted them they tell me to choose seeds near the price that i paid and they sended me now seeds that came for less than one week... so you can see the difference in the support of their customers! NOT EVERY THING IS MONEY! i dont care about the 200eu but it is insulting and wasting of time...

Yes it is shameful of them to ignore you. I think they are just making sure there is nothing to link them to growers. I always assume off any seed company I buy from that there is no real help if seeds fail. I know if they don't arrive they will send out new but that's it. As for the growing of them....forget the help you won't get any. Iv read many complaints from buyers with this issue. It really is a risk to get bad seeds or fake ones. Iv had fake ones recently but it's not like shopping on the high street is it?I wasn't having a go just stating iv had no issues. I have had issues off herbies but I don't bother complaining...I recently got seeds off herbies that are just plain crap. Maybe I should start complaining. After all these things ain't cheap.

S

SweedSeed

I informed my friend Karma and he said that they are not official distributors of his seeds... but the Seed-City claimed they are:
Hi .......,

I can assure you that we are an official distributor for Karma Genetics but again, please do feel free to contact them if you would like.

We wish you all the best in the new year :-)

Regards,
Anthony,
Seed-CityАnd thanks to Karma i will not start the new year with empty grow room cuz he will send me from his private seed stock just from kindness... that make him not only a good breeder but also a good person for which I am grateful to him!
This was my christmas gift from Santa Karma :party1:
And again Thank you Karma! :smoking:

H

happy b

I informed my friend Karma and he said that they are not official distributors of his seeds... but the Seed-City claimed they are:
Hi .......,

I can assure you that we are an official distributor for Karma Genetics but again, please do feel free to contact them if you would like.

We wish you all the best in the new year :)

Regards,
Anthony,
Seed-CityАnd thanks to Karma i will not start the new year with empty grow room cuz he will send me from his private seed stock just from kindness... that make him not only a good breeder but also a good person for which I am grateful to him!
This was my christmas gift from Santa Karma :party1:
And again Thank you Karma! :smoking:
MOST good breeders will sort any probs u have.seed vendors wont.as foo doo so rudely said "its common knowledge".if people have problems with seeds its down to that person to contact said breeder..as you did.
selling fake beans is another matter entirely but just coz theyr not "official" karma distributors doesnt necissarily mean theyr not legit.i know theres beans being sold on here that if you went and asked the person who bred em if the farms an official breeder i know for a fact they would say no.does that make em fake?im pretty sure theyr not.im not saying the karmas you got ARENT fake,as iv no way to know that but i wouldnt say theyr fake just because you got em off an unofficial vendor.

S

SweedSeed

MOST good breeders will sort any probs u have.seed vendors wont.as foo doo so rudely said "its common knowledge".if people have problems with seeds its down to that person to contact said breeder..as you did.
selling fake beans is another matter entirely but just coz theyr not "official" karma distributors doesnt necissarily mean theyr not legit.i know theres beans being sold on here that if you went and asked the person who bred em if the farms an official breeder i know for a fact they would say no.does that make em fake?im pretty sure theyr not.im not saying the karmas you got ARENT fake,as iv no way to know that but i wouldnt say theyr fake just because you got em off an unofficial vendor.
i did not said they are fake just cuz they are not official distributors but they sell 14 seed packs instead of 12 seed pack also the package its not the same as the breeder sell it... do you think that everything is fine? and why would they say they are official distributors when they are not ? what you think about that ?
there's clearly something wrong...
i am not saying you have to take my opinion, but make your own based on the facts...

Last edited by a moderator:
P

pppp1500

Hello,
Please Anthony would you please confirm that you really send the real seeds that are actually bought by customers ? even though they use coupons and offers to get lower prices ? I mean this is not a trade for quality ? I always got a great impression of seed-city and I do not want to doubt....

Beyaco

Beyaco

I will second the "warning"...I wish I had read more reviews before trying to use them. I am now down almost $300.

Latest posts

Top Bottom