Warning!!! Dont Toke And Then Read This Lol

• Thread starter jumpincactus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
This ones for you @nazarbattu :) There will be a pop quiz in 30 minutes. LMAO :p

Well its been a while since I have posted up anything worthy in soil science/organic growing and thought I would see who can wrap thier head around this. Fascinating review of the bacterial/fungal relationship.

Lots of data and a long read so I am providing a link only. https://www.researchgate.net/profil...29_795-811/links/5643c6b208ae9f9c13e17d41.pdf

nazarbattu

nazarbattu

I think I'm about so far down the rabbit whole that I may have to be late to class but I was hoping I could take that quiz later lol make sure theirs extra credit cuz I know we won't see I to I an some tings.... ;^}

Eye think it's time eye tell you about about the origin of the handle...so awhile back when the Simpsons came out, there was an early episode, I wish I could remember the exact episode but you know these damn herbal side effects reprioritize our file cabinets of memory right, so this episode was about a Rose competition and the panel of judges where of highest accolades right, so these asshole flawless competitors put out perfect Rosebud entries I'm mean flawless and Lisa I believe her name is puts out a Nazarbattu entry which was/is the entry with an intentional flaw for the asshole judges to have something to critique...so she wins the rose competition for an intentional perfect flaw right, too stand out, even amongst perfection...FTW

Atleast that's how I remember it maybe a Simpsons expert can correct any mistakes or misinformation In my recollection...even better maybe someone of middle eastern descent can contribute to the subject...upon discovery of your post on the meaning of nazarbattu I really like the allegory of a mother who marks her baby's face with a black mark on the side to distract envy and desire from the baby onto the blemish instead as a sort of interception of energy...

Brought directly to you by
NAZarBattu

nazarbattu

nazarbattu

Awe I didn't read the title till now...lol I just followed the tag here...I shouldn't have smoked so much before posting #stonedpost

Latest posts

Top Bottom