from sensiflower.com
Gift Certificate FAQ
Purchasing Gift Certificates
How to send Gift Certificates
Buying with Gift Certificates
Redeeming Gift Certificates
When problems occur
When problems occur.
For any queries regarding the Gift Certificate System, please contact the store by email at [email protected]. Please make sure you give as much information as possible in the email.
Back

D

dogsnob

i ordered stuff from them ages ago got ripped off ordered purple wreck and apollo11 nothing of the sort the a11 didnt germ and the purple wreck wasnt reserva piradas nothing like purple wreck

N

nitehawk

hello hortilab i was wondering if you have any updates on your projects, that would be cool. must be working the shit out of it?

D

Darkstar

I'm glad I stumbled on this thread.
I came acrossed their site Canadianhempco.com and saw they had Outlaw Genetics gear, very suspicious.
I emailed and asked how they happened to have Outlaw's gear when He's been out of buisness for over a year and was told by sara they were F2's.
Very strange they have every strain known to the cannabis world and always in stock.
Definite rippers alert.

Peace...

M

metadoneth

Wow! CanadianHempCo claims to have alot of strains that are long gone or not released yet... pretty crazy that their site is even still around... it's obvious that they are just a straight scam!! They show that they have "in stock" seed varietys that have been lond gone from the open market for many years!! I feel sor the poor souls who order from them in hopes they are hitting a gold mine and just end up another victim of greed!!

H

hash bash

does any one know a tim raikes also at .. new wes suite 058 667, columbia street New westminster. v3m 1a9 bc .... looks the same scam .... thanks HB

Top Bottom