WARNING! - Heri x Big White freebie from sannie....

• Thread starter Steve Z
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Steve Z

is FUCKING DANK!
SDC11064.JPG
SDC11062.JPG
SDC11057.JPG

SDC11055.JPG

thank you once again for the fine genetics, sir!

she will be with me and passed around to a couple close friends. smells better than she looks. fruity dirtysock craft store. with a hint of playdough. lol

i'll snap some more shots when i chop her in about 8-10 days

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
hahah fucking Z - bet you get lots of hits in the thread

looks good - I know you said chop in about 10 - how many days is this?

jagle

jagle

niiiice, i got the elmonstre freebies, yet to pop any, bad weather and work has slowed my grow room build to a halt :(

S

Steve Z

this was day 42 or 43.... just started flushin em....

thanks guys.

yo motherlode -

hahahahahah i know i was laughin super hard when i did it. had a good buddy hook me up with some MASTER KUSH nuggets, and they are oh so good haha lovin on them at the moment.

yeah went in today and frost just keeps on truckin. cant wait to see what they lookk like in a week or so....

thanks yos

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

Honestly those look like they need another 2-3 weeks, 2 weeks at least before you flush. I would let those go to around 60-70 days. Why take it down early if it is not done yet? Will you please not cut the whole thing down. Please cut a little one week than a little more a week later and so on. This way you know which week is best to cut it at. I think you would be happy if you tried this.
That does look yummy for sure.

S

Steve Z

Honestly those look like they need another 2-3 weeks, 2 weeks at least before you flush. I would let those go to around 60-70 days. Why take it down early if it is not done yet? Will you please not cut the whole thing down. Please cut a little one week than a little more a week later and so on. This way you know which week is best to cut it at. I think you would be happy if you tried this.
That does look yummy for sure.

nah there isnt a single heri i've seen take over 8 weeks. i've taken one 62-63 days but the high just didnt do it for me. way stronger if you cut at around 50-60% amber. i already have a ton of amber heads on the tops.

this isnt my first time running this, last time i half havested, and the earlier were not only tastier but way better smoother stone. this time it almost seems like they are maturing faster as well. i have yet to see a heri cross take that long and be worth the extra time/weight/nutrients.

you can do a smoke report if ya dont believe me ;-)

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

I have never seen a plant have amber trychs at 40 some days. To me it is something wrong with the enviroment or the feeding schedule to be seeing amber this early.
What is your feeding system if you may? I am not trying to argue with you, I just have never seen this before from any strain.
Sure I would love to do a smoke report of that for ya. No doubt about that!!!

S

Steve Z

for sure mang. i just use FF big bloom and tiger bloom, calmg and molasses. (grow big and humboldt roots for veg)

man when you flip 12/12 NO JOKE she shows signs first week. about 8-9 day you start to see hairs everywhere. she doesnt dittle dattle at all, just gets straight to work.

temps 77.7 humidity 35%. under a 600 watt hps euro cooled... at about 12" above canopy. haha if somethings wrong i dont wanna fix it honestly, shit is tasty as hell i love it :-), the other ones in there and the veg tent seem to love whats going on, most are 10 weekers, but this is the super quick one i have, to kind of get a perpetual feel to the ish

G

grimweeder

i got one if these growing now an it does look dank, 2 weeks into flower now into its 3rd an its super frosty on buds an leaves already. il post some pics in a couple days. seems to have a real sweet smell i havnt smelt for a while but its still early days on the smell yet so it might change.

S

Steve Z

damn man sounds goood! doesnt sound like the same i found.... mine starts shooting purple hued pistils at about week 2-3... unmistakibly beautiful...

cant wait to see what else can come of these too though! asked sannie and he hasnt said much about the pheno i found, if more like i have. im sure, i hope, cause i wanna get some more of these beans for the "vault" lol

R

rhead

whaddup SZ! Glad to see this again as my heri x big w fems are about a week in! Cheifin my tasty uber atm...!
:icon_spin:

nurlord

nurlord

I got a HerixBH at less than six weeks and no lie it looks done. Caught me off guard. just started flushing today.

Top Bottom