***WARNING*** Romulan attack is imminent!!!!!

• Thread starter Jimmynitz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
Whats the Romulan you used about? taste and yield.

Wassup ib:)

I used my mom that I found in a pack from Next Gen. She's got a strong physical high that you feel in the head and body, average to good yields. Smell/taste is like a mix of grape soda and redbull...YUM!!! :yes:yes
DSCN2200.JPG

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
Killin it jimmi im working an alien tech x romulan right now!

Reactions: mal
rick ratlin

rick ratlin

Perpetual Farmer
Supporter
Jimmy, what kind of finishing times are expected on these releases? I'm shooting for the 8 week and under finishers, but these sound so good that 8 weeks isn't that important. Also, looking more for top heavy cola phenos as I run single cola plants with little to no veg sog. Thanks and keep killin it!

mack 10

mack 10

Wassup ib:)

I used my mom that I found in a pack from Next Gen. She's got a strong physical high that you feel in the head and body, average to good yields. Smell/taste is like a mix of grape soda and redbull...YUM!!! :yes:yes
DSCN2200.JPG

Killer rom Jimmy, be interesting to see what comes out dominant in the crosses. Mack

Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
Killin it jimmi im working an alien tech x romulan right now!
Thanks man...that cross of yours should be sick!..grape/cherry MMMN MMMMN!!:talking
Jimmy, what kind of finishing times are expected on these releases? I'm shooting for the 8 week and under finishers, but these sound so good that 8 weeks isn't that important. Also, looking more for top heavy cola phenos as I run single cola plants with little to no veg sog. Thanks and keep killin it!
For top heavy colas's your best bets would be Romulan Dawg or Romulan Haze...although realistically none will finish is 8 weeks...maybe some quick Rom phenos may. Here is what the flower times should be..
Romulan Dawg...9-9.5wks
Romulan Kush...9-9.5wks
Romulan Cheese...9-9.5wks
Romulan Haze...9.5-10wks
Killer rom Jimmy, be interesting to see what comes out dominant in the crosses. Mack
Thanks mack...Yes it will!:) I'm positive the Rom Kush will be more MK-dom, but the other x's will be more balanced, or Rom-dominated.

blazer

blazer

6 for 6 jimmy on the rom haze and looking vigorous cant wait bro!

Tiger Brandz

Tiger Brandz

That romulan pic of jimmy is awesome! after seeing it, im sold on the rom crosses!

Blazer- those rom haze looks killa bro! healthy little fuckers, neat setup bro!

Top Bottom