Warning Santa Cruz Locals!!!

• Thread starter Element4NorCal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sox

sox

i just read through this shit and that dude bad mouthing Bodhi needs to get booted the fuck off of here....regardless of how Greenway acts...

Peacheater81

Peacheater81

Shame about these local clubs, just take it over the hill for more anyway

bodhi seeds

bodhi seeds

before clubs, the market was based on respect, cash up front, and friends and family connections...

these days its a total shame, criminals behind a counter....

scmn is about the only club ive ever dealt with that actually has integrity...

bodhi seeds

bodhi seeds

to finally lay this to rest, here is a post from sub circa 2006 about the seeds that dont exist:

~Welcome to the Show!~ New TGA Strain Info

Well the day is near and we are very excited. Team Canada has worked hard in the frozen waste land of the north to pump out our latest creations. Before we get started I’d like to thank Badboy and Homegrown for working so hard to get these ready. Considering recent events and how many people lost years of work I am happy we stayed on course and trusted in our karma.
These amazing pictures were taken by Homegrown he is the newest Jr. member of TGA and far from an FNG. Even though he doesn’t have my years of experience we are honored to have him tend some girls for us.

These crosses are long awaited by me and put together by Badboy who is responsible for the now famous Conquistador, Astroboy, and backing up my Dannyboy. OK Enough but kissing lets get to it.​

urbanite420

urbanite420

to finally lay this to rest, here is a post from sub circa 2006 about the seeds that dont exist:
Shit, this dude didn't get it that Bodhi was just making crosses with Subs gear and putting it out there. Anyways, You're right Bodhi. Lets put this old shit to rest already.

bodhi seeds

bodhi seeds

yep, you caught me, i was using all my grow space to make sub knockoffs that i could sell at greenway.... lol

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Bodhi: I have heard great things about you, actually from Subcool himself at this last S.F. cup. I asked him what future males he was looking to work with and he said yours, so that was very interesting. I have a couple questions after reading this thread though, first and foremost did that b.c. hashplant cross ever really get made? And secondly, I have heard nothing but bad things about greenway from my friends that vend to them, have they treated you properly this entire time?

bodhi seeds

bodhi seeds

i would be amazed if subcool used any of my strains in one of his hybrids, but you never know the canna world always surprises me.

greenway has slowly alienated all their vendors with very shady tactics. its very rare to find a club these days that has not fallen to the darkside.

bodhi seeds

bodhi seeds

bc hashplant hmmmmm....

i had a bc purple kush experiment, but no plans for a bc hashplant as of yet.....

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

Bodhi, thx for putting out such awesome and unique gear. And at amazing prices too. Really refreshing, Seems like a lot of breeders putting out similar crosses.

Ever after

Ever after

SUBCOOL IS A ASSHOLE. he's backstabbed lots of breeders he shouldnt have any credit hes just someone who sells seed

im sorry bodhi seeds you dont deserve to get you genetics tainted with subcools evil and discusting plants

MendoCruz

MendoCruz

I just pulled 3 lights of Subcool's Cheese Quake. The stuff yielded well, has a great nose (It smells up the whole house when the girls open the bins to trim it.) and good bag appeal. I don't know anything about the guy and personal life, but the medicine is good on this pheno. I have not tried any of Bodhi's gear yet? I'd probably like to though.

bodhi seeds

bodhi seeds

everbody has their own special breeding magic, and everybody has their own individual karma and way they choose to work in the world. its not up to me to judge, the spirit that moves through all creation manifests in a of myriad forms.
the bottom line is the proof is in the pudding...

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
I love pudding! Tapioca, to be exact!

outwest

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Please do. The reason I like tapioca is because it is GF. Thanks, Seamaiden.

outwest

Top Bottom