Warning: Sniffer Dogs @ Camden Town

• Thread starter FastForward
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

FastForward

I've just been given a formal caution by the police after being stopped by a sniffer dog IN CAMDEN TOWN STATION on my way out. The j was not lit and was in my fag packet in my pocket.

Be aware that they have sniffer dogs up there on Sundays (prolly Saturdays too) so if you're going down by public transport, keep the greenery in something airtight and avoid the station.

Nice copper - explained to me that I got caught in the net, they're not after people like me, he's got loads of mates who smoke weed, no criminal offense etc.

Be aware and fly safe...

hubcap

hubcap

no shit...

you sure hitlers dead?

*looks over shoulders*

MidLifeCrisis

MidLifeCrisis

Hey, at least the copper was cool....if that had happened here, where I live...my arse would have been loaded in the backseat for a one way ride to the Pokey...LOL!
Good to know you're looking out for your peeps FastForward! K+

hubcap

hubcap

totally...

thats a nice cop compared to that woulda happend to me...here....

D

Dr Herbal

yeah gotta say bin cought once with weed and surtched loads of times for smelling of bud iam always polite and there the same back still hate the fuckers though lol

T

thc4sim

Shit 1!!,
ive always worried about heading down to london carrying any weed..
with the searches on the tube stations and stuff like that,
and i wouldnt come down without weed so it looks like im staying away for now!

T

Trillion

There's always been the threat of dogs at camden town station

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
Yea Camden Town tube station is always hot but a reminder to us all.. Did you get a £60 fine FF ?

yts farmer

yts farmer

camden town town tube station been hot for years,used to work around there for 8 years and they been doing that 8 years ago and its not just weekends.

went throuh 1 myself on a weekday early morning although i havnt worked around there for the past 8 years i dont know how regular they are there now.

if your going into camden town and you got a bit of greenery on ya and your on the northern line stay on an extra stop to chalk farm and youll be sweet.only a 10 min walk away from camden town station.

F

FastForward

I only had to come out of Camden because of Sunday engineering works that closed the Jubilee line.

Greens - Didn't get any fine, although he said they're bringing it it....although you're only allowed to get one £60 fine before you get a court date or some other unnecessary crap. The cop did say to me that if I get done for this again to say I've not had one before - guess there's no central database for these things yet.

YTS - I totally should have done that - in the end I walked up to Chalk Farm and got a bus from there. I need my fuggin' bike back....public transport sucks....

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
cool FF was just wondering fella..
Was gonna say brixton tubestation on the weekends has sniffer dogs.

Be safe guys and girls

B

British_Hempire

Glad you got away with a caution mate, bloody police state! I can understand them using dogs to look for bombs and hard drugs, no-one wants those around in a civilised society, but a bit of weed is harmless. Would be so sad to see someone get into shit over carrying a bit of weed on a train.

Top Bottom