Was It The Epson Salts.

• Thread starter Planter01
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Planter01

Planter01

The little sickly girl in the first picture was as close to getting the axe as possible prior to swim stepping in. I'm a big fan of Epson Salt in the veggie garden for peppers and potatoes but someone recommended I give the girl a foliar as well as a deep watering at a TBS per gallon of water. Well I don't know if it was the ES but a month later the seems to be enjoying life.
Was it the epson salts

Was it the epson salts 2

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
The little sickly girl in the first picture was as close to getting the axe as possible prior to swim stepping in. I'm a big fan of Epson Salt in the veggie garden for peppers and potatoes but someone recommended I give the girl a foliar as well as a deep watering at a TBS per gallon of water. Well I don't know if it was the ES but a month later the seems to be enjoying life.
View attachment 672049
View attachment 672050
Could have been hot soil and over water to start.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Think I had this problem with one of mine. :) had the same type of look.
Happens often and most people start panicking and add nutes and stuff... in reality the roots need to go search and the soil needs to mellow with just water.

mandalaman

mandalaman

Happens often and most people start panicking and add nutes and stuff... in reality the roots need to go search and the soil needs to mellow with just water.
Forgot about her for a few days and she perked up :D

Planter01

Planter01

My first guess was to much water but this was the only plant out of 13 that showed any kind of weakness and they all got watered the same. I had folks telling me it was a nitrogen deficiency but she was in a soil with plenty of N so I whacked it with the Magnesium Sulphate and she responded toot sweet. I was just throwing it out therearly. She's happy happy happy now so all is well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom