Was there a Data breach today?

• Thread starter The Humanure
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
The Humanure

The Humanure

I cant find the forum for web site help.

My ebay has hacked I went into google and did security check up.
It said Thcfarmer had a Data breach .

HOWEVER I have not used google or this site in months (If ever looked into security check)

This is a great web site, im not complaining just asking was there a Data breach today or in the past few days?

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
No data breach happened today or any day!
Ever!!
Please do not post false information.
Thank you:)

The Humanure

The Humanure

screen shot of google message I got sent in PM.
I dont know what it means, I dont understand this stuff.

Asking for advice, no idea...

The Humanure

The Humanure

Im starting to think this is very old news as its an email I had from 6 years ago.
I might have never checked google security.

never mind, But I now own a $6,000 watch that I purchased on ebay? Its not even my style.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

They were spamming you bro, it's what fraudsters do to gain access to your accounts.

The Humanure

The Humanure

Not sure, I went into ebay and it has my purchases from last week and also a $6000 watch but it did not process, I hate calling ebay they are not helpful

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
sorry this is 6 year old google activity sorry people
Good god man!!
69D7E281 0747 4B58 8A7A C730471E8A34

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Super, gecko, and flash vpns. Which are all free vpn's had a breach....heads up if y'all use'em

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Holy fuck this is comedy central. 🤪 Your Password protection was obviously trying to warn you about your password selections, or some sorta data breach on your side of things. (Not THC farmer.com)

This is why I use high levels of encryption, I let my computer automate my passwords, usually 20 characters. Everyone here should be using 12-14 random characters minimum, and utilizing Uppercase, lowercase, numbers, and symbols.... Especially if you live in a Nazi State.

I keep my browsers written onto a separate dive with it's own higher levels of encryption, then run my operating system on another dive with it's own seperate encryption. So even if they gain access, it's gated.... Physically Blocked access, and a key needed. I also don't allow access to the sub system settings, or the networks. I keep my routers, operating systems, smartphones and all connected devices locked down as well, FULL ENCRYPITON, and I do periodic review of where (Ip tracking) these devices are accessed, with time stamps, and locations...

I'm not a security nut, but I do take it very seriously.

Last edited:
ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Either Google or someone using Google is scamming everyone.
They claim to have found my password out on the internet when that is an obvious lie.
Delete them and boycott Google for allowing this from what looks like their marketing dept.

Top Bottom