Was thinking about using forbid

• Thread starter BayAreaKushking
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BayAreaKushking

I was wondering what people new about it. How to mix it and can I dip plants In it.

K

KayJay

I have used Forbid 4F to kill mites. IMO it is the best product yet. You only need to spray the tops of the leaves and it kills 'em all. Eggs, juveniles and adults all in one application. All you use is 1/4 ml to 1 qt.
You can get a 10 ml bottle for around 28.00 on eBay. It will make 20 gallons.

K

KayJay

I use reverse osmosis (RO) water with a ph of 7 and 0 ppm
I have never thought of the ph being a factor, but maybe I am wrong on that.
Also, the Forbid 4F is made and sold by a company that sells the same product under a different name (I think it is named Judo?) and it is approved for food goods up until one week before harvest. But I would not recommend using it in flower anyway.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I've never tryed that stuff.. But when I spray 4 bugs I never pH I'm thinking cuz I'm not feeding my plant don't worry about pH I'm juss trying 2 kill bugs.. & it works 4 me..

K

Kobe24

U dont need to adjust the PH when using Forbid....its an amazing product...just make sure not to let any of the spray/mist touch your skin when spraying...its some heavy duty shit..Mites will be a thing of the past when using it....try to spray in veg and no later then week one in flowering

Billygoat

Billygoat

I've used Forbid also. It's the only thing to get rid of the nasty mites around here. Use as directed and your good to go. Don't use in flower, veg only. I spray everything and don't give those fucker any safe place to hide. This stuff really works.
Later,
BG

O

organicfreak

yes you can dip
and they make a product called indicat 5 it changes color @ certain ph's and is a sticker/spreader

S

Steel Erection

Forbid every 4 days and a pyrethium fogger once a week will eradicate those little bastards. Once you don't see signs anymore treat weekly. I've used Floramite, Azatrol, and sns 217. I prefer the Forbid over the Floramite and SNS over the Azatrol.

Top Bottom