was up all the way from cali

• Thread starter reyes plants
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

what techniques are you using

• Total voters
reyes plants

reyes plants

HHi i am new to this site but im eager to hear wats u guys do to yield the most out of ur lil ladies here are to that i currenlty have king loui and sour d

reyes plants

reyes plants

Likewise bro what kind of salts can u be more specific i use nutrients but they saythere organic

straincreation

straincreation

Salts are not organic. Its chemestry, they are the synthetic form of the natural thing. I run an /canna/ botanicare.
As far as salts go i run pk 13/14 canna, bb AN, sensi a/b and a few others yeilds are great. I dontnknow what your shooting for yield or quality but organic will always , i repeat always give you a better flavor,aroma, etc. Yield it will not be as big but it makes up for it in quality, but we are talking 10-20% at most IME.

Really all depends what your growin for, and your taste.
Some people love only synthetic grown weed, they are crazy IMO but they are out there.
Happy farmin;)

reyes plants

reyes plants

O ok idk how to make those. Right now im trying to get the best tast and smell and have my nuggs to be dense

straincreation

straincreation

when putting the environment thing to the side what your left with is. having organic compounds in your soil breaking down the way nature intended them to. in return that makes your rhizosphere extremely active. so all the microbes in your soil will be turning nutrients into energy for photosynthesis. giving you oil production,creating natural terpes, giving you flavor that nature is intending. when your bumping salts into your girls they are feeding off of a chemical make up of this.

example: we take supplements as humans there's many ex. of this but here's an easy one, take red bull for example that shit is made up with a bunch of shit some natural some not, now take coffee on the other hand, all natur_al. now drink 8oz of coffee and 8 oz. of red bull see what takes you farther. its gonna be that bull man.

hope that makes any kind of sense im pretty toasty:cigar:. so red bull is not gonna kill you in moderation, but for times in need it get it done. I.E. salts (in moderation) they get what needs to be done done. multiply those cells, build all that plant tissue, make those oils. just via synthetics, SCIENCE. so when the coffee don't cut it i add a little red bull, hypothetically speaking.
so this is all my opinion after doing both all organic, switching to all salts, and then finally fine tuning to where i am today, this is how i do things.
that being said learn something new every day and you will be ok.;) IMO

so i hope this sheds some insight on the subject. hope I didnt ramble on.
happy farmin;)

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

when putting the environment thing to the side what your left with is. having organic compounds in your soil breaking down the way nature intended them to. in return that makes your rhizosphere extremely active. so all the microbes in your soil will be turning nutrients into energy for photosynthesis. giving you oil production,creating natural terpes, giving you flavor that nature is intending. when your bumping salts into your girls they are feeding off of a chemical make up of this.

example: we take supplements as humans there's many ex. of this but here's an easy one, take red bull for example that shit is made up with a bunch of shit some natural some not, now take coffee on the other hand, all natur_al. now drink 8oz of coffee and 8 oz. of red bull see what takes you farther. its gonna be that bull man.

hope that makes any kind of sense im pretty toasty:cigar:. so red bull is not gonna kill you in moderation, but for times in need it get it done. I.E. salts (in moderation) they get what needs to be done done. multiply those cells, build all that plant tissue, make those oils. just via synthetics, SCIENCE. so when the coffee don't cut it i add a little red bull, hypothetically speaking.
so this is all my opinion after doing both all organic, switching to all salts, and then finally fine tuning to where i am today, this is how i do things.
that being said learn something new every day and you will be ok.;) IMO

so i hope this sheds some insight on the subject. hope I didnt ramble on.
happy farmin;)
There are some farmers that make organics really shine the speed is slower especially if compared to aquaculture but it's all about that taste. I'm converting my room to organics when I change spaces and have no doubt my yields will rival salt base I'm thinking. The taste will be way better along with the buzz/ vibe.

straincreation

straincreation

There are some farmers that make organics really shine the speed is slower especially if compared to aquaculture but it's all about that taste. I'm converting my room to organics when I change spaces and have no doubt my yields will rival salt base I'm thinking. The taste will be way better along with the buzz/ vibe.
as i stated above, hell ya those flavors will be on point, with the organics id love to see that, i know its achievable. with what i am willing to spend on organic products and the space i work in this is the best option for me.
i cant recycle soil, i dont have to much storage to cook soil, amend, etc. so i run smaller pots. can only amend so much in a 2-3 gallon pots w/o burning um. trust me i have tried.
i would really love to see a full line organics grown side by side against a high end synthetic line up....hmm soon maybe. there is alot of organic stuff in the bottles nowadays. i would love to find an organic booster that operates on the same level of BB. havent yet.
happy farmin;)

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

as i stated above, hell ya those flavors will be on point, with the organics id love to see that, i know its achievable. with what i am willing to spend on organic products and the space i work in this is the best option for me.
i cant recycle soil, i dont have to much storage to cook soil, amend, etc. so i run smaller pots. can only amend so much in a 2-3 gallon pots w/o burning um. trust me i have tried.
i would really love to see a full line organics grown side by side against a high end synthetic line up....hmm soon maybe. there is alot of organic stuff in the bottles nowadays. i would love to find an organic booster that operates on the same level of BB. havent yet.
happy farmin;)
Peep my white kosher thread. Amended soil 4 plants in 3 gals. Needed 2 more plants but it's easily achieved. I know some farmers producing 1gpw of the dank organically. I will gladly try to achieve this and document for all. Thanks for the reply.

straincreation

straincreation

like wise, ill hit that thread up and follow along. you gonna run a side by side? to check your yields that would be cool to see. 1gpw in 2gal pots? link plz i must see, thats gotta be epic.
happy farmin;)
Peep my white kosher thread. Amended soil 4 plants in 3 gals. Needed 2 more plants but it's easily achieved. I know some farmers producing 1gpw of the dank organically. I will gladly try to achieve this and document for all. Thanks for the reply.

straincreation

straincreation

i couldnt find the white kosher grow, i seen what you got going now, lovin those beds. nice watering systems shit looks dialed. all organic? think you can shoot that link of the kosher would like to see what you used for amendments. if you have the time.
happy farmin;)

sorry for goin off subject guys...

straincreation

straincreation

those hippy tears give it that extra push at end. AN is gonna market the fuck out of those soon.just imagine the labeling.lol
jokes aside ya looks nice. ill keep an eye out for that thread.
happy farmin.;)

Top Bottom