• Tagged users None
K

KRASHDOG

What brand of washing machine is the best for hash

looking to get a cheap Kenmore from sears but whats up???:cash

jayson

M

medicaluser700

I just got a cheap one from best buy same as getting it from sears... Just make sure it's top loading other than that I think you just want it to be cheap...

This is a good question for aqualab?

M

medicaluser700

Love my hash machine btw.. Just make sure you switch out the hose like aqualab shows and your good. I'm sure they all can stop before draining I just pull out the knob to stop the cycle if I don't want it to drain. Don't waste money on any kind of digital hi tech mumbo jumbo machine.. I wouldn't get a used one detergent hash would suck...

G

growlife

i am sure it cant be that hard to clean a washing machine
but if ya got $300-500 just laying around might as well
just get a new 1

J

JoE_AnTiX77

any of you have a good link to how to make hash in a washing machine??

K

KRASHDOG

i was thinking about buying a cheap used one... but is there any drawback from a used one...
dose it have to be spotless???

will getting a used one make dirty bubble??

anyone have experience with a used one?

thanks for the help

jayson

K

KRASHDOG

so got a kennmore and i ran it with cold water and it cycled ok then...
i put product/ice/water and tried to run it and it stopped not rinse no wash cycle..
what i found out is that the new washer has a element on the bowl that stop everything when its really cold!?!?!?!?

now i have to figure out how to disarm this crap:mad0229:

jayson

J

jossiegas5

For me, the best brand of washing machine that you should buy is the machines by Miele. I personally prefer front-loading machines, because you can staple them putting a dryer on top of the washing machine, sparing significant space in the room.

Top Bottom