washington and colorado approve recreational use

• Thread starter kushtrees
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
azmmjadvocates

azmmjadvocates

LOL you beat me to it, yes great news and I believe Colorado's MMJ voters should speak loudly to the Republican party as well. They may want to re-think fighting tooth and nail.

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

The States should stand up to the Feds and the fact that the Feds or the IRS do not raid or arrest call girls,massage parlors, brothels, and organized prostitution in Nevada, which all of the above careers are considered class X felonies anywhere else that will and can get you more prison and parole time than growing weed shows and proves "Yes, we can make the Feds respect our new laws on legalizing cannabis use just as the Feds respect Nevada laws that legalize organized prostitution and sex for sale there". That is what should be used in the Courts to defend Amendment 64. The Feds cannot be seen to be arbitrary about what they raid, arrest, and prosecute especially in a Federal Court. So Colorado can easily and successfully defend Amendment 64 just using the "legal prostitution" of Nevada that the Feds have ignored for 60 years it seems to me. Other States have local laws that defy Federal laws or Federal mandates and have had no reprisals in raids, law suits, or prosecution by the Feds as well. All of these cases of 'arbitrary enforcement" can be used against the Feds power to act here in Colorado and Washington is my belief and hopefully the lawyers representing Colorado/Washington make that a big point to any Judge/Judges overseeing any Fed suits or actions against Amendment 64 or I-501.

E

Empire

Sucks to be a colorado or washington grower. Can u say 20 dollar ounces?

State regulation is not legalization. This is terrible news for our sacred plant.

Feds will have a field day with this. At least now here in california we can say "hey we are medical, go get those recreational dopers in Co and Wa."

Funny how ignorant voters are.

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

Here's a picture of the "Wyoming Women Of The GOP" chapter just released from their beauty pageant they held tonight in Cody and I thought many of you would like to see. 4 of the women in this picture were/are Mitt Romney's Grandpa's wives is what I am told. Don't know which four or which one he calls Grandma or if Mitt calls all four of them Grandma. Dick Cheney was said to have had an affair with one of these women also and it caused a big riff with Mitt's Grandpa and the Romney family which is why Dick Cheney and Mitt Romney have never liked each other is the story in Cody.

GOPWyomingbeautypageantcont
Bluzboy

Bluzboy

State regulation is not legalization. This is terrible news for our sacred plant.

Feds will have a field day with this. At least now here in california we can say "hey we are medical, go get those recreational dopers in Co and Wa."

And I say why should a plant as easy as tomatoes to grow cost more than tomatoes. I don't care if you or others do not make any money. Whats important is that the liberty to decide to use marijuana is the same as it is for alcohol if you are an adult. Liberty to choose as an adult, that what was voted on here in Colorado and Washington so your money making worries are trite and shallow on this issue. And maybe you are right about a glut of cheap Colorado and Washington marijuana forcing growers to drop their pricing in those states but I also bet if that happens a lot of that 20 dollar an ounce Colorado and Washington reefer makes it to California also so you will be selling 20 dollar ounces as well soon if you are correct.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

funny how ignorant you are that you think you deserve money for a plant.

BRING ME 10 DOLLAR OG OUNCES.

and that redneck momo romeny didnt get elected, im sure not a lot with change....

and so what, because im medical and this passed you think it means nothing? my medical status goes poof? come on dude. it amuses me how ignorant your slant was.... yet you're calling it like it was a move in the wrong direction. Its sad that the padding of your pockets is more concerning than the freedom of people just trying to live a good life.

FatZip818OG

FatZip818OG

i hear a gang of sniveling shit i'm happy 2 states got it straight so QUIT COMPLAINING. 1 STATE AT A TIME 48 more to go!!!!!!!!!!! PMA - Positive Mental Attitude is what we need not this bs of HOW COME IT DID NOT HAPPEN EVERYWHERE! ROME WAS NOT BUILT IN A DAY AND THIS WAR WILL NOT END IN ONE EITHER. GROW UP AND HELP FIGHT INSTEAD OF BEING ANGRY. 2 STATES WON! THANK GOD FOR FREEDOM. THANK GOD I LIVE IN A COUNTRY THAT ALLOWS THIS, IN SOME COUNTRIES YOU CAN LOSE YOUR LIFE TO BLAZE A BUD. SO CHILL BE THANKFUL AND REJOICE THAT 2 HAVE BEEN SET FREE!!

passittome2

passittome2

Yeah I'm liken what I'm reading. In AZ we've been stalled out by our government for
Over 2 years. Pay to get the card but no dispenseery ever opened. This really
Hurt our states program IMHO.

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

and that redneck momo romeny didnt get elected, im sure not a lot with change....

and so what, because im medical and this passed you think it means nothing? my medical status goes poof? come on dude. it amuses me how ignorant your slant was.... yet you're calling it like it was a move in the wrong direction. Its sad that the padding of your pockets is more concerning than the freedom of people just trying to live a good life.
I agree Remix. Bring on those 10 dollar OG ounces and 30 dollar OG quarter pounds!!!!!!

FatZip818OG

FatZip818OG

THEY WOULD GROW THEIR OWN IM SURE AT THAT POINT. IF NOT FOR SOME REASON QUALITY ALWAYS RETAINS VALUE OF FAST COMERSH! SO YES THE $$ WILL DROP BUT NOT BY TOO MUCH. EQUIPMENT, ELECTRICAL, WATER, NUTRIENTS, TIME, TRIM, CURE, CLONE, MOTHER ROOM CARE.. THIS ADDS TO ANY COSTS. SO NO I DO NOT BELIEVE YOU ARE CORRECT WITH A $20 OZ. A REAL OG GROWS LESS QUANTITY AND MORE QUALITY, THEY LEAN TOWARDS THE SATIVA SIDE MEANING LONGER FINISH TIMES, MEANING MORE OF EVERYTHING MEANING MORE COST TO THE GROWER. AFGHANI BASED OG MIGHT BE PROFITABLE BUT THEY ARE NOT TRIED TRUE REAL OG FROM MID 90'S THAT CIRCULATED CALI. PERIOD, WHAT I SEE I THE CLUB SCENE IS A LOT OF $$ MERSHY og, ONCE IN A WHILE I SEE A CONNOISSEUR BATCH, I ALWAYS DROP BY SEVERAL TO SEE WHATS HOT AND POPPIN AND I STILL GO HOME AND SMOKE MY OWN OG'S LOL

FatZip818OG

FatZip818OG

Yeah I'm liken what I'm reading. In AZ we've been stalled out by our government for
Over 2 years. Pay to get the card but no dispenseery ever opened. This really
Hurt our states program IMHO.
I TAKES BALLS LIKE THE 1ST FEW IN CALI, I REMEMBER imcc WAS THE FIRST I CAN RECALL, IT TAKE GUTS MAN TO GO AGAINST THE GRAIN, BUT WHEN ONE DOES OTHERS FOLLOW. SO START ONE. PERSONALLY I RATHER GROW MY OWN, SO I KNOW WHATS ON IT, IN IT... etc.... AND BEST OF ALL NO ONE GET MY DRIVERS LICENSE AND ADDRESS.

FatZip818OG

FatZip818OG

And I say why should a plant as easy as tomatoes to grow cost more than tomatoes. I don't care if you or others do not make any money. Whats important is that the liberty to decide to use marijuana is the same as it is for alcohol if you are an adult. Liberty to choose as an adult, that what was voted on here in Colorado and Washington so your money making worries are trite and shallow on this issue. And maybe you are right about a glut of cheap Colorado and Washington marijuana forcing growers to drop their pricing in those states but I also bet if that happens a lot of that 20 dollar an ounce Colorado and Washington reefer makes it to California also so you will be selling 20 dollar ounces as well soon if you are correct.
BECAUSE I LIKE THE FLAVOR OF PERFECTLY CURED WEED AND ALSO TOMATOES GROW MORE PRODUCT. ECONOMICS MY FRIEND, SUPPLY AND DEMAND IS AT PLAY ALONG WITH THE PRODUCTION BEING LIMITED PER PLANT IN COMPARISON TO A TOMATO. WHEREAS TOMATO WHICH DEMAND IS LOWER AND YIELD IS HIGHER AND NO ONE EVER PUTS A GUN TO A MANS HEAD AND SAYS "GIVE ME ALL THE TOMATOES!" HE SAYS WHERE ALL THE WEED AT! I CAN HAVE A POUND TOMATOES IN MY POCKET AND LOOK WEIRD OR HAVE AN OUNCE OF PREMO OLD SCHOOL KUSH IN MY POCKET AND GET EVERYONES ATTENTION! DID I ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?? LOL I LIKED STEWED TOMATOES IN MY SAUCE CAN U IMAGINED STEWED WEED gross!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

I TAKES BALLS LIKE THE 1ST FEW IN CALI, I REMEMBER imcc WAS THE FIRST I CAN RECALL, IT TAKE GUTS MAN TO GO AGAINST THE GRAIN, BUT WHEN ONE DOES OTHERS FOLLOW. SO START ONE. PERSONALLY I RATHER GROW MY OWN, SO I KNOW WHATS ON IT, IN IT... etc.... AND BEST OF ALL NO ONE GET MY DRIVERS LICENSE AND ADDRESS.
That's what I do and here are some pics I took tonight with a phone camera but a couple pics came out okay. Some "Derailed Blues Indica" aka Blueberry Trainwreck(Bluebery OG X Purple Trainwreck) , some Original Chem 1991 and some Purple Jones(Casey Jones X Purple Urkel) from my bloom room. Purple Jones and Chemdog 91 is in day 54 and the Derailed Blues Indica is in day 28 of bloom. I use a Secret Jardin 8 x 8 for bloom with one 1000 watt and one 600 watt currently. Going to add another 600 real soon.
Best regards from the Bluzboy in Colorado FatZip818OG!

DerailedBluesIndica
OriginalChem1991
PurpleJones01A
PurpleJones03
PurpleJones04
Classic Remix

Classic Remix

i cant tell if you're yelling or not....

of course the time and labor/ nutrients and supplies/power will be more than 20$ a month. That does not mean that it should be worth the price its at now. I agree dont get me wrong a farmer herb or not deserves to be compensated for his time love and compassion. but for "yo-boys" to be slinging herb still at 20 a G when they claim the forerunners (california), I say what the fuck are you talking about? forerunners of what? turning medicinal into a bmw? hmmm..

colorado has our own thing going, and i honestly feel if anybody will do it right we will.

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

i cant tell if you're yelling or not....

of course the time and labor/ nutrients and supplies/power will be more than 20$ a month. That does not mean that it should be worth the price its at now. I agree dont get me wrong a farmer herb or not deserves to be compensated for his time love and compassion. but for "yo-boys" to be slinging herb still at 20 a G when they claim the forerunners (california), I say what the fuck are you talking about? forerunners of what? turning medicinal into a bmw? hmmm..

colorado has our own thing going, and i honestly feel if anybody will do it right we will.
I totally agree with you Remix, realize I was meaning to be somewhat if not completely facetious about the tomato correlation or 10$ an ounce OG but I was sincere about my comment on the importance of Amendment 64 passing here in Colorado is and how it is a a far more important stroke for personal liberty and an important start to the end of the ridiculous inane prohibition on cannabis and hemp production and use by adults which to me is far more important than any grower concerns about how much growers might lose on pricing of their yields due to Amendment 64 or I-502's legalization for adults over 21 and MJ regulated like alcohol. I do not believe that prices will fall much further than they are already either here in Colorado or Washington for many of the reasons you stated in your posts. I am a grower also myself and caregiver so I did not mean to be so flippant or overly coy in irony about possible drops in revenue from 64 passing. To me, the liberty that Coloradans took for themselves by vote Tuesday night was far more important than any money I might make. Hope that makes my posts seem"softer in tone".
Best regards from the Bluzboy always Classic Remix!

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

Also, a quick note on the fact that Fort Collins has overturned its ban on MMC's last night also and have passed a new ordinance allowing one MMC for every 500 registered patients in the city limits. So with about 9000 registered patients in the Collins area approximately, I believe that will allow about 18 MMC's to reopen out of the 21 that were closed down 24 months ago. That's another gain for some jobs in the industry in my area.

Top Bottom