Washington Clones! Share Yours!

• Thread starter The Gooch
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
The Gooch

The Gooch

Here is a tray with 2 strains. G-13, and OC. My buddy said the OC is from NorCal. I use Root Riot plugs combined with Clonex for the rooting stimulant. These are 11 days from cut. I use a 72 hole tray combined with heat mat and humidity dome. No special light, I actually let it sit in the garage, about 5' from the florescent's. I almost gave up on this a while back when using different equipment. I got these Riot's in a last ditch effort, and I will never look back. Let me know what you think and I would be honored to see yours! Much Love!View attachment 230814
Washington clones share yours
Washington clones share yours 2
Washington clones share yours 3
View attachment 230813

SkunkDoctor

SkunkDoctor

Nice looking clones, I love those and the rapid rooter plugs. You always get some of the best roots every time. I sometimes add clearex and a little bit of mycorize and they just blow up the roots.

Skunk Doctor

SkunkDoctor

SkunkDoctor

Anyone know where to get any OG Raskal's White Fire, The White, Fire OG Kush, Lemon Larry, Purple Erkle (lost mine and need it) or/and clones in Washington. I'm near Tacoma-Seattle. I'd love to trade some clones or even donate something for them. I dont mind driving to far. I also have ton's of different clones right now I could trade for any of the above strains. Please only people with valid id and medical mmj card! As I have mine. Thanks.

My current clones. Also have some TGA Spacedawg and Ripped Bubba that arn't sexed yet.

Chemdog 91, Chemdog x Sour Diesel, NY Sour Diesel, Plushberry (black cherry purp pheno), Lemon Plushberry, Trainwreck, Cheese, Big Bud, DJ Shorts Blueberry, Snoops Dream (Kaya Blue Dream Cut), SSH x WW, Jack The Ripper, Third Dimension, Vortex, and a few others.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
rapid roots are the best method besides an ezecloner works a million times better than rockwool nice root shot by the way nice and healthy.

S

sourfarm

Anyone know where to get any OG Raskal's White Fire, The White, Fire OG Kush, Lemon Larry, Purple Erkle (lost mine and need it) or/and clones in Washington. I'm near Tacoma-Seattle. I'd love to trade some clones or even donate something for them. I dont mind driving to far. I also have ton's of different clones right now I could trade for any of the above strains. Please only people with valid id and medical mmj card! As I have mine. Thanks.

My current clones. Also have some TGA Spacedawg and Ripped Bubba that arn't sexed yet.

Chemdog 91, Chemdog x Sour Diesel, NY Sour Diesel, Plushberry (black cherry purp pheno), Lemon Plushberry, Trainwreck, Cheese, Big Bud, DJ Shorts Blueberry, Snoops Dream (Kaya Blue Dream Cut), SSH x WW, Jack The Ripper, Third Dimension, Vortex, and a few others.

Voldotuk

Voldotuk

Ok I'll share: Frogfart #1 pheno
Rockwool cube with DipNgrow
heatmat that plugs into a theromstat with a Temp. probe
24 light roots in 5-11 days

Clonesmales 011
Clonesmales 012
Clonesmales 013
Clonesmales 014
Clonesmales 015
Clonesmales 016
Jack Dupp

Jack Dupp

Damn Voldotuk.

Way to jump start this thread. Those Frog Farts are thick. (I never thought I'd ever type that statement.)

Any flower photos?

Oh, and welcome to the Farm.

Voldotuk

Voldotuk

Damn Voldotuk.

Way to jump start this thread. Those Frog Farts are thick. (I never thought I'd ever type that statement.)

Any flower photos?

Oh, and welcome to the Farm.
Thanks man
start flower in a few days.never grew em before,they sure clone easy though.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Rapid Rooters are the shit! Water my mom, 20 mins later start taking cuts. The RRs get soaked in a GH rapid start solution. Dip the clone in the rapid start solution, then into bonide rooting powder (IBA), then into the cube then into a heated dome. Works like a charm!!

outwest

Voldotuk

Voldotuk

Rapid Rooters are the shit! Water my mom, 20 mins later start taking cuts. The RRs get soaked in a GH rapid start solution. Dip the clone in the rapid start solution, then into bonide rooting powder (IBA), then into the cube then into a heated dome. Works like a charm!!

outwest
I been usin RockWool cubes since I first heard of them a long time ago lol. I been wanting to try those RR cubes for quite some time now. I looked at them a few times while at the grow shops.Maybe next cloning I'll give em a try.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
I been usin RockWool cubes since I first heard of them a long time ago lol. I been wanting to try those RR cubes for quite some time now. I looked at them a few times while at the grow shops.Maybe next cloning I'll give em a try.

Much easer then RW. No need to adjust the pH of the medium. Made the switch and never looked back.

outwest

Voldotuk

Voldotuk

Much easer then RW. No need to adjust the pH of the medium. Made the switch and never looked back.

outwest
I like the sound of that.
This last cloning I did on Monday the 15th of this month,I went pretty simple.Used GH 3 part but only used the micro and bloom, for 2 gallons I used aged tap water,then added 1tsp. of the Micro and 2 tsp. of the bloom.Also for shits and giggles I used 1/4tsp. Sea-Green.I ph the mix down to 5.5-5.6 then add the sea-green. Of the 2 gallons I set 1 gallon aside for watering the clones when they get roots,the other gallon I use to pre-soak the cubes before cloning for a few hours.If I could eleminate the cube soaking that'd be cool lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom