washington greenthumbs

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DAT

DAT

hey ya'll i live in the Puget SOund and lookin to relocate to Central WA next year.
any recommendations on a good place to live in Central WA.
Happy New Year!

vlr8

vlr8

Hi. Where is a good spot for a beginner to buy a few hydro clones in sno county area?

DAT

DAT

Hi. Where is a good spot for a beginner to buy a few hydro clones in sno county area?
not from me, I got powdery mildew and its a bitch. I suggest you start out with seed. Clones can carry systemic problems as a beginner you shouldn't have to deal with. I have been lucky my 7 years of growing not having pm ever till just recently because I grew out a clone that was diseased.

vlr8

vlr8

Good to know. I just clones would be easier but it sounds like they may bring their own problems

GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

we've got a capulator fan in the house ladies and gentlemen. anybody who can secure a spore contract from india and convince a spanish dope fiend to be his hype man, is definitely worthy of hero worship in my book! you must be super cool, dude, be my friend?

GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

PS I didn't just randomly decide to attack dude. He came and took a big fat dump in my living room. I'm taking out the trash.

Jack Dupp

Jack Dupp

Why don't you two stop jacking this thread, and continue your drama elsewhere.

Fudge started this thread to showcase local growers. It is not to continue some lame bullshit from another site.

DAT

DAT

alright straight outta ghetto Snohomish county.. can you locals smell this?
look for FIREBALL in a theater near you.
Tall fireball pheno waterfarm harvest 001

Growin Grass

Growin Grass

Seattle Cloners Market 117th & Aurora
very sterile and will refund
I'm willing to drive there from the other (south) side of the city

Jack Dupp

Jack Dupp

Hey DAT. What's the make-up of fireball?

Looks great. Love the Misfits sticker.

Reactions: DAT
DAT

DAT

Thanks Jack! The make up is of FireBall is....
a Cherry Puff male crossed with Alien Fire Kush.
I love the misfits. They represent the pure horror of reality.
Like TV casualty.
and I even have it as a tattoo on my arm. Its in pink and glows under a black light. I showed it Don ED Hardy when I met him after a class he taught us.

GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

alright straight outta ghetto Snohomish county.. can you locals smell this?
look for FIREBALL in a theater near you.
View attachment 479892
Nice, what are the genetics in cherry puff? Pic looks a lot like a strain I run called firebolt which is fire alien and yumbolt from greenbeanz.

Top Bottom