washington greenthumbs

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
sun shining every day apple blossom fest just got over and the fish are starting to bite.hell ya
nice.cut throats out this way.plan to be on the skokie this summer for a while.
we need to get together soon. Dinner at my house some night?
Cheers,
Daniel
definitely.probably a little closer to summer with the new baby and all.

The Gooch

The Gooch

Whats up goodfellas! im new to the site, but am a life long washintonian! Strange clouds over Kitt Co.

jaydee2011

jaydee2011

lmao, this is funny. all the same names, but i never saw this before. didnt join this site til today!

Jack Dupp

Jack Dupp

Hey all,

Back in Tacoma-tose after a great 3 years in Missoula, Montana. Just getting back into the forum thing.

4 weeks into a run with Tahoe OG and OJ's Haze. Setting up another run of just Tahoe.

Bringing 2 Montana stains to the PNW... Silvertip (GDP x SSH) and Blue Queen (Killer Blue x Speed Queen).

Check the Montana forums for more info if anyone is interested in these strains.

Stay safe everyone. Happy growing.

tweedy

tweedy

Hey all,

Back in Tacoma-tose after a great 3 years in Missoula, Montana. Just getting back into the forum thing.

4 weeks into a run with Tahoe OG and OJ's Haze. Setting up another run of just Tahoe.

Bringing 2 Montana stains to the PNW... Silvertip (GDP x SSH) and Blue Queen (Killer Blue x Speed Queen).

Check the Montana forums for more info if anyone is interested in these strains.

Stay safe everyone. Happy growing.

Welcome back man! I have tried the Silver Tip before and I'm glad to see it's going to be a regular in WA if it's the same that I've had. Beautiful meds. If you ever consider letting a cut go I'd really appreciate it, I'm not much for buying meds when I can grow my own.

Jack Dupp

Jack Dupp

Hi tweedy. Thanks.

This cut of Silvertip is brutal at first, but comes down relatively quick. It leaves me very confused if I smoke more than 2 hits.

As far as cuts go, I can't let any out of my stable. I was just dealt a real solid favor from a fellow grower, who hooked me up with some great cuts. I am just recovering from some major failures this year, and had nothing. He gave me all the strains I have. I promised they wouldn't leave. Out of respect, I won't even ask him.

I will be more than happy to share a finished sample. Right now it is just a cutting. Still waiting for legs. It might take a minute...

tweedy

tweedy

Hi tweedy. Thanks.

This cut of Silvertip is brutal at first, but comes down relatively quick. It leaves me very confused if I smoke more than 2 hits.

As far as cuts go, I can't let any out of my stable. I was just dealt a real solid favor from a fellow grower, who hooked me up with some great cuts. I am just recovering from some major failures this year, and had nothing. He gave me all the strains I have. I promised they wouldn't leave. Out of respect, I won't even ask him.

I will be more than happy to share a finished sample. Right now it is just a cutting. Still waiting for legs. It might take a minute...

Totally understand and I'm sorry to hear about the set backs! Hope all is smooth these days. I have a few cuts like that too, I'm glad your buddy was able to help out. I have been in situations where at my darkest hour my favorite cut came through from a good friend to brighten the day, ha.

DrBudACola

DrBudACola

Hey Washington farmers;
Silver tip sounds interesting. I believe "Kens Seeds" is working on a like cross of that. Glad to see a few of the locals here. I am West sound area. I am working FireDog at the moment. Stable; Acapulco Gold, Fire OG (nor cal), Tahoe OG, UW, Bay11, Gods Gift

Jack Dupp

Jack Dupp

DrBudACola,

Is your UW "the" UW? I'm mighty confused as to the exact lineage of the Cut. Too many conflicting stories.

DrBudACola

DrBudACola

DrBudACola,

Is your UW "the" UW? I'm mighty confused as to the exact lineage of the Cut. Too many conflicting stories.
Hey Jack,
Nice to hear from you! I know what you are talking about for sure. Once upon a time (1997) we had a buddy who knew one of the Folks that worked in the facillity at the UW. They had a grant to develop a strain that would have cancer fighting properties. Security was tight but he was able to smuggle out several varities. When we got them they were numbered 3, and 6. Unfortunitly we lost #6 sad story. We retain #3 though. I do not have one in flower at the moment but I can post a pic when I do. My partner has it at the moment. It looks totally unimpressive visually. But it packs a hell of a punch. We were down at the Ore cannibis cup and shared it with the judges (we did not enter) in the VIP room and they said if it was entered it would have won hands down. I will say I have provided this too two cancer patients, one with bone cancer, the other with cervical cancer they both are in remission and they state it helped them maintian weight. Even the Dr's noticed. so go figure eh?
As for THE UW humm i know they had many strains smuggled out over the years. But I know it is one of them.

Jack Dupp

Jack Dupp

Thanks DrBud...

Always awesome to hear some knowledge from someone who has been there/done that. It sounds like you have "the" cut. It is legendary in some circles in the high desert area of SoCal.
That is great that it has noticeable effects on the cancer treatment. I hope you and your friends can keep it going.
Question: Is the effect more head or body?

DrBudACola

DrBudACola

JackD,
I should clarify I guess. There are some distinctions for sure. The strain known as "U-Dub" is an indica variety. The strain I have is a sativa\indica hybrid, I would say it is 60-70 percent sativa so very high in CBD and CBN's. I have seen another grower with it as well. Grows towering calyxis's does not weigh much and does not look impressive like the "U-Dub". But it is A+. So i guess it has both, very uplifting while if you smoke alot it will put U right in the couch (after some cheetos of course). peace brother!

Jack Dupp

Jack Dupp

DrBud,

Thanks man. That is awesome.

It looks like I will have to start a Washington Strains thread. I believe it is important to address local strains to acknowledge the hard work of breeders and keep the history alive.

Jack Dupp

Jack Dupp

What's up, WA Farmers?

Here's a preview of Silvertip (GDP x SSH). 4.5 weeks into flower.

Silvertip1

This girl is growing in soil under a 1000W HPS. In a few weeks I have some in coco that will go into 12/12.

I apologize if I'm hijacking this thread. I saw some interest in this strain, and am just excited to share.

Stay safe.

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Post away bro.lol.always room for more of Washington's finest.the u dub I grew up with was light green with a sour apple smell, and tasted like sour grapes.it put me in the hospital for irregular heartbeat.hadvit from 91 to 01.

Top Bottom