Wasn’t sure if Maybe y’all could give me an idea....

• Thread starter Badchoice
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Badchoice

Badchoice

So this was something I had laying around and it grew but never seen the purple before in stems and stock. Any ideas or suggestions on what it could be?

Wasnt sure if maybe yall could give me an idea
Badchoice

Badchoice

Usually just genetics, it doesn't appear to be an issue in your case.
Well yeah that kind of info any odd Ball like oh I’ve seen purple stems on “wacky mole haze” or whatever lol... I got zero info on the strain and I’m curious

FourthCity

FourthCity

Well yeah that kind of info any odd Ball like oh I’ve seen purple stems on “wacky mole haze” or whatever lol... I got zero info on the strain and I’m curious
Its really common, like probably half the plants I've grown have purple stems, too many strains to list. Click on my profile, plenty of pics with purple stems.

Badchoice

Badchoice

Its really common, like probably half the plants I've grown have purple stems, too many strains to list. Click on my profile, plenty of pics with purple stems.
Alright well anything general with them? sativa or indica? Haze or kush or whatever

FourthCity

FourthCity

Alright well anything general with them? sativa or indica? Haze or kush or whatever
The purple stem is nearly ubiquitous, it is not really a good indication of anything. There are diseases that can cause purple growth but it doesn't look like what you have.

Badchoice

Badchoice

The purple stem is nearly ubiquitous, it is not really a good indication of anything. There are diseases that can cause purple growth but it doesn't look like what you have.
Awe well thanks anyways, I’ll keep my fingers crossed it’s something good

Top Bottom