Wassup everyone

• Thread starter Ezduzit387
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ezduzit387

Ezduzit387

Waddup y'all I'm new to the forum been on others such as RIU (rollitup) just sayin waddup....I'm Cali prop 215 compliant

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Welcome to the Farm man i can say this place is by far 100% better than RIU when it comes to general attitudes and respect it has amongst it growers and is portrayed especially towards its new members. Great caliber of peeps here thats fosho!
Havent been here posting long but i really am digging this place myself and ive been around lol hope u find it a nice place to chill.
Peace

Ezduzit387

Ezduzit387

T
Welcome to the Farm man i can say this place is by far 100% better than RIU when it comes to general attitudes and respect it has amongst it growers and is portrayed especially towards its new members. Great caliber of peeps here thats fosho!
Havent been here posting long but i really am digging this place myself and ive been around lol hope u find it a nice place to chill.
Peace

Thank you veryyyy much just from the few hours I've been a member I can already see it's hands down better than RIU....Thanks for the welcome bro
Welcome to the farm Ezduzit387!

Thanks for the welcome brooo I'm gonna scope ya grow out from Divine seeds I'm interested in their cookie crosses

Tnelz

Tnelz

Welcome bro. If like minded people who dialogue like real men and women and some wisdom is what your after you came to the right place. To compare the two sites the farm is like a bong hit of the finest green and riu is like some mersh in a lemon cherry champagne Grape blunt wrap. Stick around and you will see. Keep it green!

Ezduzit387

Ezduzit387

Welcome bro. If like minded people who dialogue like real men and women and some wisdom is what your after you came to the right place. To compare the two sites the farm is like a bong hit of the finest green and riu is like some mersh in a lemon cherry champagne Grape blunt wrap. Stick around and you will see. Keep it green!

HAHAHA......I can digg it brooo thanks for the welcome

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
X2

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Welcome to the farm. I haven't heard it called 'mersh' since I was in high school. LMAO!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Mersh, short for 'commercial' (grade) pot. It was likely/pretty much Mexican bricked weed. Full of seeds and all kinda lumber. I had to be taught what a blunt wrap is and I've never seen/hit flavored. Just a sign of our times. ;)

Ezduzit387

Ezduzit387

Mersh, short for 'commercial' (grade) pot. It was likely/pretty much Mexican bricked weed. Full of seeds and all kinda lumber. I had to be taught what a blunt wrap is and I've never seen/hit flavored. Just a sign of our times. ;)
I hear that brotha.....young lays on the East coast like myself call it boof lol

Tnelz

Tnelz

Welcome to the farm. I haven't heard it called 'mersh' since I was in high school. LMAO!
Lol
Hope
I hear that brotha.....young lays on the East coast like myself call it boof lol
I'm actually from the east myself bro. Bostonish. Good to know I have another homie from my side. Gotta bring these people more than just Sour d. Not that there is anything wrong with it. Trying to bring that Cali smoke to mass! Lol

Ezduzit387

Ezduzit387

Lol

Hope

I'm actually from the east myself bro. Bostonish. Good to know I have another homie from my side. Gotta bring these people more than just Sour d. Not that there is anything wrong with it. Trying to bring that Cali smoke to mass! Lol
Broooo u took the words right out of my mouth.....the SOUR craze is ridiculous....ppl around me think anything dank has to be Sour lol....gotta put em up on Game.....Much love thou

Top Bottom