Waste Not...

• Thread starter mrfxr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mrfxr

mrfxr

On my 4 th gen. of clones, have enough for two more crops then will try more seed. Did my major topping, trimming and lolipop cuts. Have about 6oz.' dry' trimmings. Hate to throw away all those possible clones. Should I toss it or could I use it in my meds? (note) these are all from clones and have 'public hairs' so to speak. Or is it better off going into compost?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I compost fan leaves if my chickens aren't interested in them, but I don't make a lot of concentrates or medibles, either. Just enough for my husband's use, and I use bud for that.

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Unless your talking about trim from your finished product, that is compost. Even with finished trim, I throw out 100% of the fan leaves and only keep sugar trim.

V

VirtuallyHi

I'm sure there are tons of people you know that would love some free smoke. I'd offer it to someone I know. It also wouldn't hurt using it as filler when a pinner for yourself is all you need.

mrfxr

mrfxr

Thanks. Yeah, I tossed it into the compost.have such small grow could not keep up with the clones. Funny tho, for some reason peeps round here turn their nose up if you say home grown. Guess they prefer toxic chemicals lol.

O

oregonmellow

I love smoking the upper trim takes me back a ways I guess I like that sweet green smoke,just did a trim ended up with a gallon ziploc dried and ready to go watch the ocean storms no pinners,big fatties lol,happy growing,Peace.

H

happy b

Thanks. Yeah, I tossed it into the compost.have such small grow could not keep up with the clones. Funny tho, for some reason peeps round here turn their nose up if you say home grown. Guess they prefer toxic chemicals lol.
They turn theyr noses up at home grown?were i live its common knowledge that home growers treat theyr crops better than commercial growers.oh well all the more for you mr fxr.

Top Bottom