Watch Cannabis Nasal Spray Stop Grand Mal Seizure In Its Tracks

• Thread starter diamond2.0
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Is this the crossroads of big pharma versus anti-big pharma? Is it fair to assume that regulation and federal oversight and the deep pockets of big pharma were responsible for this product to come to market? Or, is big pharma responsible for patients to have access to a safe means to medicate?

Do the stanleys and charlotte's web have results like this?

Are we at a point where we choose sides, the side of big pharma and it's deep pockets, it's ability to bring product to market, but at a cost. Or, do we continue to keep big pharma out of our back pocket and block, prevent or otherwise them from doing what they are doing in the video above?

I don't have a dog in the fight, I don't have sick kids, and I am not a fan of big pharma.

However, good on these parents to keep fighting no matter what. Stories like these are why I still have a shred of hope for us.

R

roneal247vpe

I love leaves for this reason.
Constant surprises in the magic of medicine~

W

Whiteeagle

It is a crime against Humanity. I think we should inject the new ATTORNEY GENERAL with a seizure causing substance and see how fast they beg for the spray. {greed}

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

It is a crime against Humanity. I think we should inject the new ATTORNEY GENERAL with a seizure causing substance and see how fast they beg for the spray. {greed}
First post score 3/10

Latest posts

Top Bottom