Watch out for this guy!

• Thread starter Toker Ace
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Toker Ace

Toker Ace

This guy is a child molester(he admitted it to me) and the 5th judicial strung the victim's family out for 3 years. Charges were just dropped. Frederick Gannet cited a legal technicality. Could be living in the FtCo area.

Watch out for this guy

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Fuckin loons. Just look up all of the offenders around you. They are everywhere......creepy!

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

I sat on a jury in Eagle for judge Gannet. We had to aquit someone we were sure was guilty. Fuckin cops cant do their jobs right. Its a shame they let these greasy scumbags go.

SAMCRO

SAMCRO

I sat on a jury in Eagle for judge Gannet. We had to aquit someone we were sure was guilty. Fuckin cops cant do their jobs right. Its a shame they let these greasy scumbags go.

They seem to to their jobs when its time to bust MMJ growing operations. These guys get turned loose and they jail people for growing a plant. Nice. Yeah the justice system works great.

Toker Ace

Toker Ace

In this case the cops did a great job. Excellent testimony from the victim and I made a cold call to him on tape with the cops. He is a pedophile. 5th district taxpayers spent a buttload of money to convict this guy and Gannet said the DA did something in "bad faith" and shitcanned the entire case. Please spread the link around to your CO buddies. We need word to get out in the 5 th district that Fred Gannet is overly sympathetic to people that hurt little kids.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Seems to be the DA's issue not the judges,sucks the guy got kicked loose but the judge has to consider the law whether or not he beleives the guys guilty,get after that DA he seems to be the one who fubared it.

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

I bet if you just put a plant in his back yard, they would know he is trouble, and they would put him away for a long time.

Fucking judicial system. Harmless people are much easier to keep incarcerated.

I was almost picked up by one of these sick fucks when I was just 7. I have very bad karma waiting for anybody I get my hands on who messes with kids.

Nuff said.

-TF

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

You can sure bet if it were my child the man would never be found again. What bullshit

Zonkerly

Zonkerly

Hemp rope and a tree with a nice thick branch is all thats needed !!

Top Bottom